Ranking
Original Post
"0headkick"
Why is the replay doctored to such an extent? Hell, even the gravity gets changed.
The replay was the like first one in Toribash (I think). It was made by the developer hampa to have a default background that shows what is possible when you first get into the game. He didn't intend to do a good and skillful replay, it was more like a thing to get new players hyped. I guess.
This belongs in Rapid Threads.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
When i started playing toribash at 2012, i used to be amazed and i was like "Damn, who's Hampa?" Guess what hes the dev of the game. I belive, that replay was made to make us atleast "know" who's hampa.
GOD
it sounds like you're implying changing the gravity is a bad thing
pacquiao
Originally Posted by 3XRated View Post
Why is the replay doctored to such an extent? Hell, even the gravity gets changed.

gravity changing is a pretty normal thing tbh. I see normal, -30, -22, heck even -50!
but i agree with the others. i think this replay was supposed to be the first replay that comes to mind when you say "toribash replays"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Well hey didn't want to jump and fly out of the atmosphere so he changed the gravity. Also if you look at uke you will see hampa altered his stance.
Curious aren't you.
Bit late but what I meant was the moves before the kick were done at a lower floatish gravity. and after the kick they were done at a higher gravity. Perhaps that is what you thought I meant, just clarifying.
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
what's the problem with that?

Nothing, hes just asking.

I guess it was done to make the headkick look as cool as possible so that all new players who see that replay also want to create their own cool HEADKICKZ XXDDD

credit to jisse