Toribash
Original Post
"full" Sets
So, before 4.2 was introduced there was no hair, so a full set was considered to count 16 items in it. Well, now, can you call a set with no hair colour "full"? And would you get an achievement for like full something if the set doesn't have the hair colour? Thanks
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
Originally Posted by MrGarry View Post
So, before 4.2 was introduced there was no hair, so a full set was considered to count 16 items in it. Well, now, can you call a set with no hair colour "full"? And would you get an achievement for like full something if the set doesn't have the hair colour? Thanks

hair counts as new colour items, so u need them to get the full set achievment. also u need 17 items now..
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Argh Quite unfair, I'd say. So people had to get one less item before ;-;
[Gangsters] RuBash
i think hair is awful to start with, but now just to get the full set achievement you need the hair? I really am hoping they take the hair out of the game
Check out JWP's budget avatar shop! for a custom budget avatar!
[RXP]
Originally Posted by joshwaypro View Post
i think hair is awful to start with, but now just to get the full set achievement you need the hair? I really am hoping they take the hair out of the game

Thats not going to happen, ever. There would be no point in making it if their just taking it out
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
hair wont be removed unless it becomes a problem which interferes with gameplay

this issue is kind of annoying in terms of marketing nut rightly you need the hair color to make it a full color set
back from the dead
SELLING MY DEACTIVATED
You need to get hair color too, for get achievement, if you have no hairs, avhievement will don't awarded.
Originally Posted by joshwaypro View Post

i think many people love da hair :o
GOD
Yes, I ruv it as well. Of coarse needs a bit of improvement, but not bad at all for the begging...
Anyways, thx for da info, guys
[Gangsters] RuBash