Toribash
Original Post
#HAMPA TEXTURES#
Hi, quick quesiton: can I use "Hampas textures" If I recolor them and use them for non-sale purposes?

(Ive used them before but took a 1 year break so dont know if rules changed)
k bye
Texturer KnC Member Me
I'm not sure, however I've seen a lot of people that has his texture but recolor them to yellow and red.
Bringer of Hell
Maybe post on his thread (located in the Legends section of the forum) asking him if he is ok with it. I am pretty sure it is fine to use it since he doesn't intend to sell it so copies don't lower market value (since it has no marketing potential). Nevertheless you should probably ask someone who knows their sht a bit better than me because I am a stupid.
Good morning sweet princess
You are allowed to wear Hampa's textures with or without editing or changing their colors.

Despite how much you edit or change the textures; however, you may not under any circumstance sell them.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
You are allowed to wear Hampa's textures with or without editing or changing their colors.

Despite how much you edit or change the textures; however, you may not under any circumstance sell them.

Or any free textures provided by any players of toribash. Or it will result in a ban.
Bringer of Hell