Ranking
Ark survival evolved >> dinosaurs are great.
ignore torchlight and get path of exile instead, free to play and is pretty great.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Downside of PoE is that it's not the same as TL and that it's really laggy even in single player so don't expect clutch plays :/
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
Ark survival evolved >> dinosaurs are great.
ignore torchlight and get path of exile instead, free to play and is pretty great.

I was downloading Survival evolved when you posted this lmao. Downloaded Path of Exile since it's free and all
In my opinion, Torchlight is much better than PoE, thus why I recommended Torchlight
Wolololololo
fuck I was gonna make a new thread when I remembered I had this one. Hi, I just got some money from my grandma as an early Christmas gift and i'm looking for some games and stuff to get. I like cheap indie games (Lisa, binding of isaac, etc.) old triple a games that are cheap now (fallout series, borderlands series, etc.). Just some examples, suggest anything that's fun honestly.
Shadow Of Mordor not the newest one but the one before it is really fun and I got it for like 4 bucks. It was on sale then so idk the current price.
w
Originally Posted by Worm View Post
fuck I was gonna make a new thread when I remembered I had this one. Hi, I just got some money from my grandma as an early Christmas gift and i'm looking for some games and stuff to get. I like cheap indie games (Lisa, binding of isaac, etc.) old triple a games that are cheap now (fallout series, borderlands series, etc.). Just some examples, suggest anything that's fun honestly.

just cause 2 is dirt cheap now, watch_dogs 1, far cry series, ori and the blind forest