Ranking
Original Post
How To Start And Improve Realism Tutorial

How to get into the realism side of the game when you are a new player ?

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Great tutorial mocu, i've watched it, and great message that u showed in this video, i enjoyed a lot, i am pretty sure it'll help newbies a lot
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher
Thanks, I tried to do something because I meet a lot of new players who are not aware about the forum, the discord, and don't even know where to start to understand the basics of the game (and yeah, most of them are simply awaiting for "THE TIP" to become good in one day ;) )

Hi moucha

I've been to observe others sparing but it just seems that I cant do the same. I've been trying but its been 3 years and i haven't seen a change. I need someone who can go further in depth and really tell me how to do stuff in certain situations. In most cases, when I fall on the floor, its hard for me to get back up without looking unnatural.
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
What about going into the Toribash Academy ? You may send your replays and get usefull returns on them.

You have and will always have the up most respect for this community Mocucha.
The amount of respect I have for you is un-measurable.. you always go the length and take the time not out of your own life for this community but sacrifice your own time for other players then yourself.
You have been and will always be a legend to me, always.
Thanks a lot Trip. You are a part of what keeps me motivated to continue that channel. Thanks you

Greeat tips mocu, MAXIMUM respect for you and for what you have been doing until today by the community. I agree with tripst, I was able to observe how dedicated you are. You're amazing bro!
Thanks

Continue doing your art too, you are a great replay maker with a lot of potential.

I mean there's not much to say, it's you mocu. We all love you for your endless passion to a ridiculous game
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.