Ranking
Original Post
Good Bye.
Well, i told glowing she already knows but people here should know whats up. I gave away my account and am leaving toribash my life has been getting better and im finding better things to do in life i currently took over p0pcorn's account and thanks for banning me guys really loved that.... anyways people of this clan were nice but soon rejected me telling me to stop glowing thanks for supporting me and being a really good friend as i told you earlier good luck with this clan hopefully it becomes one of the best there is i really hope everyone here becomes successful in life and make it threw this gaming thing and gets a life like i did. currently leaving this game because everything became boring people just started rolling in and things just got tough to play games with friends because 1 friend comes than they all pile in. its hard to make friends with over 100's of toribashers hopfully everyone under stands why i am leaving i might get on from time to time on p0pcorn's account picket123 has been handed to the 8 year old across the street, hes not the brightest out there but she has a good heart dont make her feel like shit and dont reject her shes a nice person

Sincerely,
~Picket
p0p :[

Also, see you in a week.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

No, I'm pretty sure she's serious.

I will miss you picket.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Well, I never got a chance to see you and get a chance to know you, But bye.

I hope the future does good things for you

Good bye,
Kingsta.
Why are you using p0p's account?

Edit: Oh right you wont respond to this.

err... Bai
Itachi88:Your signature lacks Itachi88
Siggy is Pending.....