ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[DSC] Clan [RAD] (Short for Radioactive)
RAD IS CLOSED DUE TO EPIC FAIL!!!!NOTE: I am not the leader of this clan, RELLIKXXX is! Wombatwiz and I are Co-Leaders.

Story

One day six Toribashers were walking around looking to find a good server and they stumbled upon a power plant, literally, they fell into it. Slowly they crawled out, covered in radioactive filth, slowly they were mutated and given special powers. Then they realized that they were still radioactive and could make other people radioactive as well. So, they set off to build an army with Radioactive Troops.

Aim

[RAD]'s aim is to help new toribashers find their inner power and to raise a nice clan with members who are willing to help.

Rules

1. Be respective, try to keep the swearing on the low side and don't flame other people.

2. Don't Spam!

Members

RELLIKXXX (Leader, Black Belt)
Samdaddy10 (Co-Leader, Black Belt)
Wombatwiz(Co-Leader, Black Belt)
Banteng(Green Belt)
Conrasadorso(?Unknown belt?)

NOTE: If i have forgotten anyone, i apologize, its hard to remember all these names and belts, and you will be added to the member list when i see or remember you.

NOTE: [RAD] Is not an official clan at the moment, we are currently building up our TC to get 20k (almost there ^_^)

NOTE: Too many notes >_>
Last edited by Samdaddy10; Apr 16, 2008 at 03:36 AM.
tjrdnjswnd: I THINK HE IS A FOREIGNER
Sinson: bear bear
Sinson: I IS a hOmer