Toribash
It takes mods a seemingly random amount of time to "verify" after uploading. I just checked and your mod (I tried the most recent version) works online now.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

I'm using Toribash 3.91, and in the "medievalsword-two" mod, is the sword supposed to be able to deal more than 521 046 496 damage in one hit? Also, the "doublekatana" mod, a single katana does up to 125 813 432 points of damage, is it supposed to do so?
Preparing to fight some ninja squirrels...
Okay. I have to be certain, because it could have been a glitch or something, but now that I know, I'll probably continue using those mods instead of others such as the samurai joust...
Preparing to fight some ninja squirrels...
Multiplayer mods have to be uploaded and approved
Se o Rock'N'Roll for ilegal, pode me jogar na cadeia!
Is it possible to make a 12 player mod? I'm planning to host a wipeout event and I need 12 people for the sweeper obstacles and 6 for the dizzy dummy part
The Black Fog. Nobody can escape its wrath
hi ,I have a problem, i finished my mod but i forgotten to click static for every objects, how i can remedy for this?
2010simoDK, the legend is back
Italians do it better
Originally Posted by cclaussen97 View Post
how do you install mods i just got toribash today

Save the file to the desktop.
Right click the toribash icon.
Press open file folder.
Click Data. Inside the Data folder click mods.
Drag the mod from the desktop to the folder and it should be there when you look for it on the game itself.

Originally Posted by B4lls13ba View Post
Is it possible to make a 12 player mod? I'm planning to host a wipeout event and I need 12 people for the sweeper obstacles and 6 for the dizzy dummy part

It's possible to make a WipeOut mod, like the one in the show but not with 12 tori's at the same time. Maybe you can make a video with 2 people at a time, but play them back to back so it looks like 12 people...

Originally Posted by 2010simoDK View Post
hi ,I have a problem, i finished my mod but i forgotten to click static for every objects, how i can remedy for this?

Mr. Poptart's Modding tutorial
Click that link and scroll through for a list of flags and their functions, then replace the flags in notepad of the objects you want to change, to the flags with the functions that you want. I'm too lazy to post the flags so there ya go