Toribash
Super short usernames are hella annoying for few reasons. One of the most annoying is the fact that you cannot use forum search with 'em.
But only about 10% of the community can actually use the search function. So what are the other reasons?
Originally Posted by Isolations View Post
But only about 10% of the community can actually use the search function. So what are the other reasons?

That "10%" aren't the people who have to search for people & deal with the annoyances it causes.
Should we up it to 6 characters minimum? Then we could be like pretty much everywhere else.

Besides, 3 letter usernames suck & the people who have them probably suck.

:(
Last edited by box; Sep 3, 2012 at 12:59 AM.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Ed? He doesn't suck.

There are only two letters in the name "Ed", therefore I do not think that he is included in the "three-letter" usergroup. Like me.

-box
Last edited by box; Sep 3, 2012 at 07:32 PM.
Originally Posted by lumpysolo View Post
Ed? He doesn't suck.

There are only two letters in the name "Ed", therefore I do not think that he is included in the "three-letter" usergroup. Like me.

-box

Haha box sucks

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Last edited by box; Sep 4, 2012 at 12:18 AM.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
3 letter usernames are cool, like bowties.

To answer the job question, I work as a cashier at a huge liquor and wine store. Yay for selling alcohol all day long.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I don't work, not yet, still in school.

But I've done work experience at an architect's firm which is what i plan to do further on in life, I'm also mid-applying for various saturday jobs (at phone shops in my local town etc etc)
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Gum View Post
I work as a cashier at a huge liquor and wine store. Yay for selling alcohol all day long.

How often do you see kids on their 21st birthday?
Originally Posted by Isolations View Post
How often do you see kids on their 21st birthday?

Havent yet, but I've only been there for 2 weeks.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]