Ranking
Anyone can help me out? How much is this beauty worth?
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I assume you're talking about the set.

Well, as there are no colors, it's pretty much symmetric, has decent mapping and the chest is all the same texture I'd say it's around... 10-20k. Don't think you'll get more.

Edit: No problem.
Last edited by Fenris; Jul 11, 2013 at 12:57 AM.
^thanks ..it was made by elate..
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What is each magma item worth, I've seen around 40k but I want to know which is the most expensive, I'm assuming force
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
I had trouble selling my magma lax for 30k recently

They usually range from 25-40k depending on the shifting market prices. Best bet would be to just try and see what the best offer you could get for them would be.
Well see, I just won an item from the ukayden event, and I want to know which one I'll get the most off of, because I still haven't chosen
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
Well see, I just won an item from the ukayden event, and I want to know which one I'll get the most off of, because I still haven't chosen

I don't even see any magma forces in the market. Plus you can never go wrong with a force. Bloods take forever to sell, and like I said earlier, the relax is worth 30k I you really work for it.

Also put me in your sig you panda sniffer.
Forces are almost always worth more than the relax, and they usually sell faster than the relax too.

(I'm only here to claim the 5000th post huehuheu)
Your pal,
crith