Ranking
K BOSS, Thanks <3

+

will i be able to pay for more videos like this in the future ?
DM if interested in buying/selling TC & Art.
Yeah sure

New Video out!

Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
I don't like it, I FKING LOVE IT ;-; OMG it was so cool and emotional idk why xD
I was just about to lose my mind <:'D
Last edited by SigKun; Nov 13, 2016 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Edit the smile
DM if interested in buying/selling TC & Art.
New video out! Hope you like it guys!

-----
Another request done! This one was for Kyle, hope ya like it kyle.

Last edited by matarika; Nov 16, 2016 at 03:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
New video hope you guys enjoy!

-----
New video! Hope you guys enjoy it!

Last edited by matarika; Nov 24, 2016 at 12:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Enjoy this little sneak peak to what's to come in the next episode of the new and improved Wrath of Tori! I'm glad the quality of the show continues to grow! Check out the full episode trailer this christmas, and catch the full episode in January!

Song- Nirvana: Come as You Are

yoooo I am so excited for this, I spent the weekend a couple months ago watching the full movie you put out, and i'm so pumped for this! i've been waiting for this
New video hope you enjoy!