Toribash
Originally Posted by Bushi84 View Post
1. cant find cellshading. It doesn't look bad without it just want to confirm was it disabled or something>
2.The textures dont want to load from custom/username. folder
3.And if I delete item.dat and load again or just load from another folder, texture on joints are missing. hope its not disabled by default even in custom folder.
I miss my textures on joints

1. Cell-shading will only work when shaders are on and when you have the box to activate it ticked.

2. Have you tried; /download username

3. Don't delete the item.dat unless you're customizing, and if it's a texture joint which you put into your folder manually it should show up for you, but try /download Bushi48
ayylmaos are real
1. Cell-Shading was removed from 3.8.
3. You cannot put custom joint textures on yourself because the game automatically re-downloads your items.
It will only work in single player.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Read what I said, that will answer all your questions.

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by Slipanc View Post
3. You cannot put custom joint textures on yourself because the game automatically re-downloads your items.
It will only work in single player.

Unfortunatelly it doesn't work in single player either. Textures are still doesn't appear on joints.
Its also a little pity earlier i could play on-line with my custom textures its just my opponents couldn't see them but i could.
It was such a nice feature
Well you can always put it on UKE :P

This is due the new texture system btw, thats why texture tests dont work anymore.

Vox sucks

It doesn't cover joints on uki either
Also i notice another bug after /dl Bushi84 now in custom folder i have 2 folders "bushi84" and "bushi84" the only difference is that in on of them(newer) is only item.dat in which the only thing that is written is "#bushi48 0" while in other folder there is item.dat which have more stuff written in it.
Errrr.

How do you have 2 folders with the same name?
That shouldnt be allowed in windows.

Vox sucks

this why i said its a bug.
I cant create two folders with the same name but toribash can do that just fine
Edit: it can be my fault it seems i type /dl bushi48 instead of 84 sry for false alarm
Unfortunately it doesn't solve my problem with textures not showing on joints in single player

Also I am wondering is only me have problem with textures on joints not showing up or more ppl cuz i would like to know should i look for cause of it or all ppl have like this and there is nothing we can do.
Last edited by Bushi84; Jul 23, 2009 at 12:57 AM.
Thats how toribash 3.8 works.

If you create a new custom folder and use that for viewing thextures, basically ti should work.
It should work on uke too, you probably have downloaded uke though.

Vox sucks

So basically here is a bug report.

When i start game the only texture that is loaded is ground texture.
When i try to reload (/lp 0 bushi84) even ground texture disapear.
The only way to deal with it is delete items.dat without leaving the game(cuz if you leave item.dat will be restored) and then /lp 0 bushi84 then some textures appear Unfortunately still no joints custom textures only hands, legs, head, torso and stuff.
If I try to put uke in custom textures textures appear but still no joints textures.
Hope that it will be fixed and i will be able to use custom folder again.

If someone encountered similar problem and solved it I am happy to hear how
Tried everything /dl uke, /dl bushi84, putting textures in another folder and /lp 0 xxx, still no joints custom textures only joints colour appear in case of uke.
i am starting to worry that joints textures is disabled even in custom folder.
Till now I will return to 3.72 was kinda similar problem but after deleted item.dat at least I could /lp 0 bushi84 and all textures appear including joints custom textures.