Toribash
when i put shaders on, the characters dissapear >_< i cant play with no characters! (they are still physically there, it sjust with shaders enabled it makes them go invisible)
Originally Posted by drewsta199 View Post
when i put shaders on, the characters dissapear >_< i cant play with no characters! (they are still physically there, it sjust with shaders enabled it makes them go invisible)

What graphics card do you have?

It must be +128 mb for you to see the characters with shaders.
Whoop Whoop
For the ingame torishop, the arrows are gone, but you can still flip through the pages
jus gotta click til you find em :P
I can't turn transparency on and off as there's no checkbox in Options now. It's screwing with all my shaders, they're all lighter than they should be. Can anyone give me the proper command to turn transparency on or off? /opt transparency 1/0 does nothing. Same with floor textures.
infamous
1. I cant log in.

2. I can no longer run tb at 60fps it freezes and closes when I change the frame rate from 30 to 60.

EDIT: I take that back. shaders barely work now at 30fps I apparently go lucky and it worked 1 time.
Last edited by Yourface; Jul 2, 2009 at 03:41 AM.
I was running 3.72 at 75 fps.
I run 3.8 at 40fps average. It looks no different apart from my shaders being lighter due to a disabled transparency option.
infamous