ES Recruitment Drive
But it looks like a sandwich maker <:O
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Originally Posted by AHD View Post
But it looks like a sandwich maker <:O

It also has the same memory bandwith as one.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
But sure got less toasty qualities.

Summary:
PS3 is a special console for special people. (No offense)
Last edited by AHD; Mar 18, 2010 at 08:21 AM.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Special people? As people with disabilities?

Seriously now, i'm pretty happy with my PS2... I dont ever have a "full hd tv".
See this is where I get agitated at Sony. PS2's were relatively good (for the time), fairly cheap, lots of good shit released on it, didn't look like a sandwich toaster.

Then along comes the PS3 which only has like 2 games worth owning, looks like it should have bread stuffed in it & costs a fortune because it's got more damned processors than it's capable of using. ':-/ GJ Sony, play the numbers game.

*EDIT*

I've got more "PS3-sucks" ammo \o/

Check this shit out:

That's the PS3 motion controller, which looks like one of these:

So in essence, Sony is telling you you're a cunt for buying a PS3 & you need the vibrator to get pleasure from it.
Last edited by SkulFuk; Mar 18, 2010 at 12:13 PM.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
So in essence, Sony is telling you you're a cunt for buying a PS3 & you need the vibrator to get pleasure from it.

I'm laughing so much now... Tnx for that SkulFuk
Someday they'll accept that they've came in 3rd this generation & get over themselves. Until then I'm sure people will be happy pleasuring themselves with a vibrator while toasting a sandwich. ^_^

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I guess you could use your spare time for less attractive things. (like actually playing the PS3)

OLOLOLOLOLOL! PS3 with an upgrade! XD

Give your PS3 an upgrade: http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2006/11/ps3_grill.html

This one would be cooler though >_>

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you