Toribash
Feel Free To Add Me On Both Xbox 360 And PS3 : TriGGarHaPPii. Too Bad I Play The Games Nearly 6-7 Months Before You Guy Get To On Release Date So I'm Never Capable Of Playing With You People Because Its My Job
a.)stop capitalising every word you type
b.)i dont believe you, if had that much money why would you work at all
it makes no sense
i work because i love what i do. most people dont make it to the top like i do. and i capitalize my letters because im used to writing articles and thats how it appealed to everyone. and i had to split the money with my four brothers so im not as rich as you think i am. couple million wont last you a lifetime
Originally Posted by Kruschev View Post
i capitalize my letters because im used to writing articles

Because capitalising every word shows good language skills worthy of journalism.
Originally Posted by H4rl3quin View Post
Because capitalising every word shows good language skills worthy of journalism.

Damn right H4rl
So... PS3 anyone?

1. Click this
2. and then click this
3. ? ? ? ? ?
4. :3

laughter may occur if you have common sense.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
its funny i have final fantasy 13 for xbox 360 and ps3 and both look the same to me
Anime United
PSN Name: the_element6
Games: Call of duty mw2, Rock Band 2, Kill Zone 2, Metal Gear 4, Resident Evil 5 and Final Fantasy 13
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Ps3 nick: LayZie71
im just movin so I dont yet have cable in my home so all add me while im waiting!
woah I played oblivion for 42 hours - innarow =)
wiiwii
4 2 0 L A Y Z I E 4 2 0 Rank#15 =]
[OLDA]Machuuno <! scissors see super high,PPP meh skunk#1!!