Ranking
Pithr, the song was great kinda repetitive though. (for my taste) Try sudden change of beats next time. The song you made could make a great game menu soundtrack xD
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
Originally Posted by Gotkicks2 View Post
Pithr, the song was great kinda repetitive though. (for my taste) Try sudden change of beats next time. The song you made could make a great game menu soundtrack xD

The problem is, that, if you play around with the beat too much, you'll might end up with a totally different beat and stuff and also, trance as example doesn't really have any variation in the beat at all, since the main focus is the melody in that genre

But anyways, that song is the first somewhat enjoyable song I've made and I'm currently working on a few songs.

Also, if you would be moar active on skype, you'd hear some wips from time to time and therefor you could actually get to change some stuff in my songs
(Haven't seen you in skype for ages )
So guys, is there a zombie apocalypse or something similar that I've missed, or why is nobody posting here anymore? D:

Also, on a more serious note: My new song
I'm not posting because I have no idea what to say. I can't get into your music knowledge... It's difficult to figure out what to say in some conversations.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Yeah if you come to the tourney there is this douche bag named Thugln1

You should come to the tourney and see this xD
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Pitchr, the music was good. The only thing that is bothering me is sometimes the beat is left alone too long. you know? Like, thump na na na nanana thump umps thump umps nana na na na x5 sometimes it's left without any other sounds. you know? We have different taste in music since I remember that you said you hate Rock songs. xD I love alternative rock so that's close right? :P I don't really think my comment will help you but I sure hope it does

If you guys haven't noticed, music brings me back from the dead D:
Gotkicks2
Originally Posted by omegadark1 View Post
I'm not posting because I have no idea what to say. I can't get into your music knowledge... It's difficult to figure out what to say in some conversations.

It's fine, as you might have noticed, I'm usually not really posting much either. And me posting music only serves the purpose of reviving Kicks, I guess.

It's just that it seems like we have turned more inactive lately, at least on the forums, but then again, it's summer and stuff, vacations etc.

Originally Posted by Gotkicks2 View Post
Pitchr, the music was good. The only thing that is bothering me is sometimes the beat is left alone too long. you know? Like, thump na na na nanana thump umps thump umps nana na na na x5 sometimes it's left without any other sounds. you know? We have different taste in music since I remember that you said you hate Rock songs. xD I love alternative rock so that's close right? :P I don't really think my comment will help you but I sure hope it does

If you guys haven't noticed, music brings me back from the dead D:

Every comment is important, you can't improve if you only get positive comments and I guess, comments from people who actually aren't listening to the kind of music I like, are quite important, since it's more difficult to make those persons liking the music I make.

Also, I guess I'll continue my evil plan, maek moar muzic and revive you completely :u
Originally Posted by Lushsmoke View Post
Yeah if you come to the tourney there is this douche bag named Thugln1

You should come to the tourney and see this xD

I want Screenies! :3

I like to see how pathetic and self prideful some people are. It's so laughable, it's adorable.

If there has been anything that has offended you, go ahead and report their faces.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Damn I did not screen it SORRY SORRY
-----
Oh wait I have screens because he joined again xD

Open

I only need to provide 2 images
Last edited by Lushsmoke; Jul 23, 2013 at 05:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My problem right now is College and being too addicted to League Of Legends. fuuck. Toribash isn't my game right now since I don't have alot of time to make some nice long spars. But I'll try to be more active here since Pitch is making some music which I'm interested in. :U

What program do you use pitch?
Gotkicks2