Ranking
That's pretty cool Carnage, good thing Gorillaz saved you from maybe not knowing about all the awesome bands you listed haha.

Krallice, 65dos, Mogwai, and Alcest are all bands I really enjoy. If I were to throw out a recommendation I would say check out Neurosis, definitely my favorite sludge metal band.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Oh this is gold. Definitely checking out the bands on the previous page when I have spare time.
Right now I'm into Acid mother's temple, Om, samsara blues experiment, cosmic dead and master musicians of bukkake (don't judge them by the name).
Last edited by Lazors; Aug 15, 2014 at 12:11 PM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I like the spaceman, slow death of the infinite godhead, and psych action mother ii best. But I don't look at titles very much. Cosmik tape I was better than psychonaut imo. I want the limited edition albums but I'm underage and can't buy albums online :<
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Gojira is probably my favorite band and I really really really like Alcest

Also I think the most important/influential album for me was Aggression by Verse, that was what got me into hardcore which got me into metal and stuff
They Might Be Giants, The Paper Kites, Arctic Monkeys, The Strokes, Weezer, Phoenix, etc.

I don't really have a specific genre I think
yeah ok
I don't really care much about the artist or the genre. I listen to anything that sounds cool to me. But I do have favorite artists. The reason I like them is because pretty much everything they put out sounds great to me. So here they are in random order:
Ed Sheeran, Machine Gun Kelly, Eminem, Lil' Eddie, Macklemore and Ryan Lewis, Hopsin, Atozzio, OneRepublic, YouTube artists like Alex Goot, Kurt Schneider, Against the Current, Sam Tsui, and Chad Sugg.
My friends tell me I don't like pop music but I really don't have any problem with the genre. It just so happens that most of the mainstream pop songs are complete garbage. Made only for commercial purposes. Seems like the music industry's main focus is making money, not making music.
a spoon.