Ranking
Original Post
Why do or dont you like Rap in general?
most people dont like rap, while others do. I generally like the genre.

Do you like the genre?
If so who's your favorite right now?

Do you not like the genre?

Why do you like the genre?

Why DONT you like the genre?

lets keep a minimum on the racism.
[8:12:11 AM] Yara Sparkle: come to netherlands everyone is naked.
hard to pick a favorite.

im all about the classics like biggie, wu tang, eminem, immortal technique, etc.

but there are some more recent rappers that are pretty good lyricists such as kanye, schoolboy, a$apmob, etc.

i need some underrated/unknown rappers to listen to if anyone has any.
8-)
I like Rap, the genre, the lyrics. Eminem is one of the bests for me, 2Pac, Dr. Dre, and others.
Many people don't like because they don't give a fuck about lyrics, they just wanna hear a hot beat as Eminem said in "Syllables". That's my opinion.
Last edited by Faith; Sep 6, 2014 at 12:23 AM.
I like certain rap musics, I like the ones who have a meaning behind them not just "money hoes efc... "Lyrics.
my favourite rapper is eminem favourite songs are the sad ones such as "like toy soldiers" or "Stan" etc...
hi
I really like rap music. I listen to less popular stuff, except wiz khalifa he is my favourite rapper.

Like right now I am in to danny Brown. Where I am from he is basically un-heard of.

But yeah, really like the genre. Don't really like old school as much more into new beats and that stuff.

Favourites: Wiz Khalifa, Machine Gun Kelly (MGK), Tyler the creator, Danny Brown and Rick Ro$$
Songs I like
Danny Glover: Edai
Danny Glover Nicki Manji
Chiraq: Lil durk
Chiraq: Otf NuNu
Chiraq: Lil Herb
Lil durk: Live That Life
Future: Move That dope
Future : Karate Chop
Lil herb: Kill shit
-----
And more
Last edited by G23; Sep 6, 2014 at 01:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
TeamG23 l TeamAkido l Team Teakyon l Team Ninjutsu l TeamVoC
I love oldschool hip-hop with simple boom-bap beats and great lyrics.

Nas/Mos Def/Wu-Tang/Gang Starr/Slim Shady/Big L/Mobb Deep/N.W.A/Biggie/MF DOOM/etc
Really hate the majority of new rappers though that might be just me.
Last edited by Dinis; Sep 6, 2014 at 01:34 AM.
Originally Posted by Dinis View Post
Nas/Mos Def/Wu-Tang/Gang Starr/Slim Shady/Big L/Mobb Deep/N.W.A/Biggie/MF DOOM/etc

5 star choices
8-)
I, for one, do not like rap.

Why? Well, all the "mainstream" rappers have bad lyrics that make no sense. They are literally just talking nonsensical words into a mic, most of which are offensive. To me, that's not music. This isn't the case for all rappers though. I agree, certain rap music is actually quite good, most of which are barely popular, or published a decade ago.

Just my opinion, we all have our own taste.
Last edited by Laser; Sep 6, 2014 at 01:55 AM.
S A D B O Y S
A lot of mainstream rap has shallow, uninspired lyrics followed by shallow, uninspired beats.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder