ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
This is probably supposed to be in the music forum, but sure.

and if you haven't heard of Dalek yet,

In terms of rock, I got these

[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
You want some Death Grips, you mean?

If you just want some sick, fresh rap, The Underachievers are great too (their older stuff, anyway).

I second dälek please listen to it mwah
Also I'd show you stuff but I'm on a phone so it's a pain in the ass

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Originally Posted by Larfen View Post

and if you haven't heard of Dalek yet,

In terms of rock, I got these

yes, more especially more like dalek and laughing hyenas
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
You want some Death Grips, you mean?

If you just want some sick, fresh rap, The Underachievers are great too (their older stuff, anyway).

i am already a huge death grips fan, so i'd want more stuff similar to their work since they've broken up. their final album won't be able to contain me for long

i've listened to this underachievers album as well but i don't really care to listen to any more like it, as i've already been through the phase of lsd, and psychedelic themed rappers and it has gotten boring. just like how slow lyrical rappers have gotten boring to me as well looking for something next to death grips and dalek in terms of rap. i'm down to listen to metal if it is actually good like some stuff thiggist has posted in my spooky albums thread
my friend was showing me death grips but i don't think im edgy enough because it isn't working

i like this thread
For more like Laughing Hyenas, there's a whole body of punk blues from the late 80s-early 90s that's really good. Pussy Galore, Honeymoon Killers, the Jon Spencer Blues Explosion, basically every band Jon Spencer is in.

Eg:

Other albums are 2obscure4youtube

As far I as I know Dalek are pretty unique, so I don't really know anything comparable that you wouldn't have heard of already.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
You have to watch this, bra

The legend of many mid 80s and early 90s kids

Jason Paige singing Boulevard Of Broken Dreams

You won't regret it.
Last edited by T0ribush; Oct 16, 2014 at 05:41 PM.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I don't like death grips. Don't know if i have a legitimate reson or not, i just don't like it.
However, I do like The pop group.

Also dalek was pretty cool.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore