Toribash
Original Post
Chill Nation (Soak)
So, I sent a nice message to one of the operators of chill nation and I asked if he would like a chill mix for winter. He said he would love one and here I am creating the winter mix. I set to release this mix on December 1st. I would appreciate it if anybody wants to send me some tracks to add to the mix. Keep in mind the genre is chill. I don't mind if the song is chill dubstep, chill trap etc... As long as it is chill. When I say chill I don't mean easy to listen to, I mean relaxing in a way. If you are unsure of what I mean, send me the track you want me to add to the mix and I will listen to it and decide. If you want to, send me your own tracks. Oh and when I say 'send' I just mean post a link to the song (youtube, soundcloud etc...) because I will not go searching for the track. I would appreciate you linking me to free download tracks rather than me having to pay to have it in my mix. Make sure to tell me the name of your track as well as giving me the link.

So thats pretty much it. You have until November 15th to submit any tracks. The mix is already in progress and I want it to last 30-40 minutes.

-Soak

Important Notice!

blue
pink
Rip, Im not much into "Chill" Dubstep/Trap or whatev's but I guess I can look around for something to add for the Mix.

here will be summer but whatever

this is chill?

Last edited by Astrocat01; Oct 28, 2014 at 03:16 AM.
n.n

Bryan Cox & Sergio Pardo - Burnt Sun

Yay! People are posting.

I can't check your tracks out right now because Samsung s5 doesn't play videos from tori bash. I'll check these in an hour.
blue
pink