ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Project: "New f*#!ing clan vid"
Okay,I think its way over due. I'm starting a rendered/animated DAT clan vid project. This will be the official thread for the project and progress. First off I need what I asked for in my post originally in the general chat thread(below).Also feel free to drop ideas,remember its original and would not consist of hectik fight scenes etc. It would be like a introduction to the DAT family n shit...I have a few ideas however I'm gona leave you to give me some ideas that I could use.

Original post:
Originally Posted by CoKe
Well,considering DAT's past vids and the work and theme etc. It should be original as shit....
Tell you what,I'm gonna make some time for this clan and do a rendered project? An animated/rendered video has always been one of my goals...however it would take some time and be filtered somewhat to make sure its epic before release etc.
I will however,need help with something- I need someone to to make a .zip or 7zip file of everyone in DAT's game textures and items(files) because I don't have time to download everyone's textures,and I need everyones custom folders,and up to date. So if someone can do that for me ill be happy to proceed ?

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Better Yet
In the videos, the DAT chronical says that they were left off at war with "black ninja's". lol. Well it says too be continued or whatever i was thinking we could add on to that. because that shit was epic. Just have the uprising of a new breed of fighters. hince our clan now.
Last edited by Matt_old; Jul 7, 2011 at 07:38 AM.
...................Unibash Teacher...................
Oh yea forgot about those damn black ninja's....sounds good,I think I got it..now I know what I think ima do...it'll be a continuation of the chronicles and an intro to our members...was trying to figure out how I was gonna balance the two but thanks,I think I got it now...btw,still need em textures etc...

yay very nice ;)

gimme a little bit time for some replays ;)
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
soon I'll send you the textures from the players coke... just wait me get a force for my new set...
also, I have some old singleplayer replays, I shall make some new ones...
And I have some badass aikido replays...
Okay thanks...but guys this is not a generic replay clan vid project.So I won't be needing replays..in future we can do something more action packed however for now not.This will be called "DAT chronicles: The new breed"..and will introduce us all...the song iv decided will be used is "Skrillex - Scary monsters and sprites",an awesome track..! However I plan on editing it to suit the vid.

Hahah DubStep <3 i listen to that shit all the time. good shit.
...................Unibash Teacher...................