Ranking
Original Post
Market Squad Recruitment Drive
Market Squad Recruitment
As of now, the Market Squad is currently looking to pick up fresh meat.

The life of a squid is a simple one; all you have to do is moderate the Market section of the forums, as well as to investigate cases of scam that are posted in Scam Reports. Easy enough, right?

What specifically will I be doing?

The Market Squad are a group of forum moderators that specialize in the general regulation of the market forums and solving scam reports; they also play relevant role in most market-related policy discussion. Your general work consists of handling active scam reports, moderating the entirety of the Market board and handling Market-related reports.

Be aware that the position may require a fair portion of your time, as the Market section is a big part of the forum and has a whole list of rules you'll need to enforce.
There's no particular application format. However, we expect you to inform about your activity level on a daily basis and your GMT.

Tips? We don't have any, but DARGON DOES!

Where do I send my application?

THE RECRUITMENT DRIVE IS OFFICIALLY OVER

~~~

If you have any general questions, please post them in this thread. A Market Squad member or a staff member that works relatively closely with the Market Squad will make sure to answer your question.
Last edited by Creati0n; Sep 23, 2017 at 06:36 PM.
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
Approximately how much activity is expected?

There's no specific amount of time that we'll require you to dedicate to the position, but bear in mind that the workload per day literally varies to a daily basis, and some cases are far more complex than others - which end up taking up a bit more time than a regular case.

As far as board moderation is concerned, just skim when you have time on a daily basis.
Originally Posted by Charism View Post
Infraction can reduce my chance?

Depends on how bad those infractions were, when the last recent one was and how many there are I beleive
Originally Posted by Charism View Post
Infraction can reduce my chance?

Swosh's answer is fairly accurate. That being said, your infraction history - regardless of how recent or extensive - shouldn't discourage you from applying. There's always the possibility that your application and your traits as an applicant may get you accepted regardless of your account history.
are there blue market squads? ;-;

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!
There could be if one called blue applied and got accepted

Your name would be green though, but it would also be blue.
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
I'm interested in joining the market squad
I have good online speak in Russian and Ukrainian and quite often I spend time on the forum
I think to join the market squad