Ranking
Original Post
[VID] Legendary clan (Need serious CnC)
This is a video I created for my actual clan. Unfortunately, I don't spend as much time with After Effects as I would like to; I only make these clan videos on request, not because it's something I would do every day. Even if I want to finish a video as soon as possible, it might take me several days.

Don't judge the video because of the fake shaders, my laptop can't run the normal ones without crashing a couple times.

I need CnC to keep getting better. Please, point out any detail you don't like. I consider I've progressed with sync, but deciding that is up to you.

Thanks.
-TF

Previous work

Things to improve:

[x] Don't add ripple effects
[ ] Get a better laptop
[ ] Get better replays
Last edited by Fluttershy; Jun 20, 2013 at 03:05 AM.
The ripple effect in the video wasn't very nice. The shading on the tori's bothered me but that's understandable with you laptop issues. Other than that the sync to the music was really nice and had good editing to go along with it. 7.5/10 the replays were also pretty bad :/ other than that good job
phail wale
Added suggestions to main post.
I doubted about adding the ripple, that part of the video looked a bit empty without anything. I'll make sure to keep it clean next time.
Not everybody in the clan can make a perfect madman or dance properly, I sort of picked the best replays :/

More suggestions please :3