Toribash
Original Post
My experience dueling iTemp
I lost a $15 duel to iTemp with a 2-3 score. I knew I wasn’t really obliged to send, as USD duels are not supported, but I still did and… I accidentally sent $150. I’m dumb, I know.
I asked him to return $135, but he refused, blocked me everywhere and deleted his messages in discord.

I’m not very knowledgeable about the rules on Paypal or TB, so I have two questions:
1) Is there any way to get the money back or at least make it so iTemp doesn’t get away with doing this?
2) What do you think about this situation?
I lost a first to 5 duel in ABD 5-0 vs Fred now i have to use this shitty signature for a month
Please bring this to the attention of the paypal support team as this is not something toribash staff deals with.

In the future, don't do USD duels. Hope you get your money back
Last edited by Chirs; Aug 14, 2020 at 02:40 PM.
I'd like to discuss this situation with other members of the community, so do not close the thread, please
Last edited by deoxer; Aug 14, 2020 at 03:48 PM.
I lost a first to 5 duel in ABD 5-0 vs Fred now i have to use this shitty signature for a month
I don't think someone is surprised in this situation, iTemp has no honor, his only wish is getting cash so he will use everything to get it, he wouldn't pay money back for sure, he doesn't care at all. This is unacceptable, why do people tolerate it?
Last edited by Cicada3301; Aug 14, 2020 at 04:05 PM.
{(Forever In Your Heart 💚)}
Yeah, i made a mistake, as does everybody. I made a mistake while being honest and upholding my part of the deal, despite not having to do it. Itemp chose to advantage of it
If a moderator closes your thread, please do not take that as a reason to re-open your thread.

To summarize, please take this issue up with PayPal.
-----
Some people have taken my previous post to be some kind of defense of iTemp. This is inaccurate. The staff is investigating the situation, and we will take actions as we see appropriate from the evidence available to us. We do understand that this is a serious matter, but also not one that needs this thread to be open. If you have evidence related to this case that you feel would clarify it, please consider forwarding it to me, Chirs, or any member of the Market Squad.

That this thread is closed should not be taken to mean that the actions described in deoxer's posts are in any way acceptable. If we find that these actions are more factual than fictional, then action will be taken in that light.

However, even if these events are ultimately determined to be more likely fiction than fact, please note that they are entirely too plausible either way. This is something that can happen while dueling for real currency. We cannot support you with matters regarding dueling for real currency beyond potentially banning particularly egregious abuses. In any duel, please take due care and keep as detailed of records as possible via screenshots or other permanent media, whether you are dueling for real currency or not.

This thread will be remaining closed. If you would like to discuss the themes of this thread, without focusing on specific users, please feel free to make a new thread. Extended discussion about specific users will not be permitted.

If you would like to discuss changes to the policy which led to the closure of this thread, or alternative methods of trying to prevent users from being disenfranchised during duels in the future, please consider making a post in Suggestions & Ideas.
Last edited by suomynona; Aug 15, 2020 at 01:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!