Toribash
Original Post
[eVo] TV/Movie Discussion
'Sap.

Figured I'd make this thread being the avid movie/TV watching guy I am.

Everything about films/TV go here.

That includes but is not limited to:
-Recently watched films
-Recommendations
-Favorite Actors/Directors/Genres
-General movie/TV discussion
etc etc etc

Non-members are welcome to post, as long as you aren't generally being a nuisance to the other people here.

So, to start things off I have a recommendation of a movie I just recently watched called Moonrise Kingdom (Director: Wes Anderson). Most movies of this nature aren't usually my forte, being a more Quentin Tarantino'esque fan myself, however this movie really struck a note with me. Definitely worth checking out.
Last edited by Fancy; Oct 20, 2013 at 08:18 PM.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Personally i'm surprised Matt Damon could act his way into any movie.
(Edit: I take this back, he was pretty good in Dogma)

Run Ronnie Run
^
Awesome alcoholic redneck comedy
Last edited by ofCannibis; Oct 20, 2013 at 05:49 PM.
[eVo] [BaKeD]
Eh, never been much of a fan of the Scary Movie series. The jokes just get so old and repetitive extremely fast. When I watch comedy, I usually like jokes that you have to really understand what's happening to even notice. You can find a ton of this kind of humor that I'm talking about in Arrested Development (Favorite TV series).

And on that note, changed things up in the OP. Now includes Television shit as well, if that's what you guys like.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Watching the movie Sex Drive at the moment.
-----
I'm looking forward to seeing the movie Bad Grandpa.
Last edited by Tripstone; Oct 22, 2013 at 05:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Donnie Darko. Just watched it a couple days ago, and damn it was pretty good. Confusing, but I like a movie that makes you think.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Run Ronnie run was frickin awesome, also scary movie 1 and 2 were the only good ones imo.
Check out "Undercover brother", great movie.
Keepin this thread goin' with some good old Portlandia.

[i]nquisition
nothing much