Toribash
What does SCP stand for?
Also I once dreamed about being suplex on a table in wrestling, I was a huge wrestling fan back then XD, and another about me doing a moon sault off the top ropes.
Last edited by Tyzo; Jul 7, 2012 at 07:19 PM.
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Kick ass xD i love dreams where you're almighty.
And i have no idea what scp stands for :P
If you've seen pewdiepie he used to play it sometimes.
What about facing the almighty? I got bitchslapped in an episode of Young and the Restless by some yellow head old hag
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
Kick ass xD i love dreams where you're almighty.
And i have no idea what scp stands for :P
If you've seen pewdiepie he used to play it sometimes.

OH you mean one of those dreams where you dream about doing what you always do anyway? yeah I get those all the time.
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
I'm longing after having a Toribash dream. xD
Have you guys had one of those?

Originally Posted by floop78 View Post
OH you mean one of those dreams where you dream about doing what you always do anyway? yeah I get those all the time.

I bet you dream about cutting trees really fast or fixing calculators.
Yeah, I told yall about the slender man documentary I watched. Dreamed about it the same night the moment I dozed off. Well I'm sure if I was dreaming but I wasn't really seeing him I was paranoid I guess and spent the whole night expecting him O.O''
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Shit i forgot to watch it. Though the sun doesn't go down here so it wouldn't be the same :P
will watch it when i get home tomorrow.
PM me with any and all questions
Dreamed that I was robbing places with my friend in San Fiero from GTA San Andreas, stole a pound of sugar and rolled down a hill, think I hit a tree then woke up O.O''
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Woah... that's a bit odd. xD

I battled Satan in the woods then gave him the head/Helmet artifact and sacrificed myself by putting my head in the helmet and nailing it to a pole through my head for the lulz.
Wasn't Satan first though, it was that talking dragon from Skyrim spitting spells against me from the sky while i jumped over them with half gravity.
PM me with any and all questions
I once dreamed that I was.....

SKINNY DIPPING!
Its funny cause I'm 300lbs
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag