Ranking
Original Post
~Image Hosting Sites~ NUBZ! READ THIS!
It appears that some people still don't understand what image hosting is. So I'm about to clear all that up.

First Step:
Go to one of these Image Hosting Websites
Image Hosting
ImageShack
PhotoBucket
TinyPic
AYU43(May be unreliable)([IMG] Tag Problems)

Second Step:
Notice the browse file buttons, click it, then browse through your system folders for the image you need to host.

Third Step:
After sucessfully uploading the image, it will most likely come up with variable codes for showing the image, such as e-mail, forums, and etc.

Fourth Step:
Look for the direct URL to the image (EX:http://www.host.com/files/yourimage.jpg)
Upon finding it, copy that URL to the clipboard and come back to the edit field for a reply or new thread.

Fifth Step:Look for this icon, or put a "" tag(no quotations) after the image URL.

The form is:
Note: To take a screenshot in Toribash, press F8, and then go to your Toribash directory and look for a folder titled "screenshots" and your screenshots will be in there.

End Result:

IMPORTANT NOTE: DO NOT USE .BMP FILES, THEY ARE UNCOMPRESSED AND VERY LARGE FILES, PLEASE USE .PNG OR PREFERABLY .JPG/.JPEG.

Also, if you ever have trouble uploading with the attachments feature on the forum, you can make an account and upload your files here:Box.net
Last edited by RabidClone; Dec 4, 2007 at 01:50 AM.
this was in the mod section because ppl use it as an excuse to not post a screenshot.

"File size limit was too low, wouldn't let me upload"
then we tell them, then they get pissed off etc etc.

thats why it was in mod section.
Nice tutorial, mate.
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole
Ummm.....
Your final example doesnt work :/
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Theres 1 Hosting site that can be used pivothost.org i use it most of the time for images to host on the forum
Sad to say but I'm back.