A guitar hero controller also has frets

u need fingers or it will be shit.
Originally Posted by Jam0864 View Post
ffs....

U EVEN KNOW WHAT A GUITAR IS?

A guitar has frets

A guitar hero controller also has frets

u need fingers or it will be shit.

True. Theres no fingers in toribash... How would you hit the frets without fingers? I wish I could have picked this out and said that... Because my name is "Guitarookid", and I do play guitar... But a guitar hero mod... Guitar hero is for people who can't play guitar, and if you get good at it, then you're wasting your time being good at a game that teaches you nothing, but you should play a real guitar and practice playing a real guitar instead.

But anyway, you can't play guitar without fingers, theres no fingers in toribash, and you can't play with your feet like that guy with no arms on youtube, because you have no toes. So... End of case you can't play guitar with no hand or foot extremities... Theres no point in barring all the frets, it won't look cool in toribash, and your tori will look like a wannabe rock star.
I got 12
Attached Files
12 in DDR.rpl (367.7 KB, 11 views)
Did you just get DQ'ed by a Black belt who used a toribooster to boost their amount of credits per win but you have no idea what any of those are?
Then check out "The Toribash Dictionary"
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...578#post168578
Surprisingly fun and entertaining mod. I made a replay where I try to only touch the colored squares, I got 12 I think. Maybe I'll make a better one sometime.
Last edited by Sam1; Apr 16, 2008 at 03:53 PM.
~What word begins with p and ends in orn? Popcorn!~
Originally Posted by Splunker
...i cant just sit and watch the clan i made and payed for just die in my face it hurts...

Originally Posted by guitarookid View Post
True. Theres no fingers in toribash... How would you hit the frets without fingers? I wish I could have picked this out and said that... Because my name is "Guitarookid", and I do play guitar... But a guitar hero mod... Guitar hero is for people who can't play guitar, and if you get good at it, then you're wasting your time being good at a game that teaches you nothing, but you should play a real guitar and practice playing a real guitar instead.

But anyway, you can't play guitar without fingers, theres no fingers in toribash, and you can't play with your feet like that guy with no arms on youtube, because you have no toes. So... End of case you can't play guitar with no hand or foot extremities... Theres no point in barring all the frets, it won't look cool in toribash, and your tori will look like a wannabe rock star.

I'm really tired of this argument. Guitar Hero isn't for people who can't or don't want to play real guitar. It is for people who want to have fun playing a game. That said, a Guitar Hero mod for TB would be impossible, not to mention lame.
Originally Posted by GusTurbo View Post
I'm really tired of this argument. Guitar Hero isn't for people who can't or don't want to play real guitar. It is for people who want to have fun playing a game. That said, a Guitar Hero mod for TB would be impossible, not to mention lame.

Thank you for pointing out that is a game. People get angry when I talk about guitar hero and their like "You should play a real guitar" and Im like "ITS JUST A GAME!!! If I want to play a game I can play it if I want"
(btw I do play a real guitar)
Did you just get DQ'ed by a Black belt who used a toribooster to boost their amount of credits per win but you have no idea what any of those are?
Then check out "The Toribash Dictionary"
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...578#post168578
No, all I'm saying is, Guitar Hero is playing a fake guitar, the time spent playing guitar hero could make you a good guitarist. Being Guitarookid and not GuitarHerokid, anything that knocks off a real guitar offends me to the utmost extreme. Guitar Hero, fun? Maybe, but real guitars are ALSO FUN. So... It's almost the same thing, but Guitar Hero is a watered down version of the guitar meant for people who can't play the guitar. So, bragging about is like bragging about being the best loser, or the skinniest fat-ass. It may be fun, but that doesn't change the fact that it's a guitar knock off.
i have to agree with guitarookid (i also play guitar), but i do like guitar hero, its very entertaining, but maybe for a guitar or guitar hero mod, make a giant guitar and you have to kick or punch the buttons or strings