Toribash
Lol this crashed my Toribash. Anytime I touched anything that wasn't blue it crashed.
littlenooby, there never really was a limit of objects, the limit was set in worldbuilder.lua, because objects numbers over 10 started making the game unstable and crashing, you can put as many objects as you want, but you're liable for crashing, due to your computers ability to handle all the objects.
Mine crashed, because it couldn't handle it, it's said that the developers are trying to make the object count more stable, so it doesn't crash.
Last edited by RabidClone; Dec 8, 2007 at 10:01 PM.
i agree with mr pop tart
Friend: "ya? well my grandpa fought in wwii" Me: "well i beat dragonforce on expert" Friend: "........lol"
Originally Posted by MrPoptart View Post
you cannot set independant friction values, at least not with 3.05...

i didn't think so.
Wait...what about 3.06 (I noticed every object is frictionless, before it crashed on me.)... I have a feeling there's a 3.07 download link floating around there that isn't suppose to be...

Edit: Nevermind, apparently that crashing is just my computer not handling the objects, I reduced the number of objects and it didn't crash, gah.
Last edited by RabidClone; Dec 9, 2007 at 01:44 AM.
Its still a cool idea
Did you just get DQ'ed by a Black belt who used a toribooster to boost their amount of credits per win but you have no idea what any of those are?
Then check out "The Toribash Dictionary"
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...578#post168578