Toribash
Original Post
[Team Aikido] Clash for the Crown

Do you think you have what it takes to become the ultimate Aikido Champion? Well here is your chance!

This event will take place throughout a 4 week period. The top few people with the most points at the end of this period will be named as the Champions. The first 2 weeks will consist of playing against all the contestants in specific servers hosted by a select few here in The Aikido Team. The last two weeks will consist of dueling your points. By raising the stakes and dueling your points it will give others a chance to risk it all or stay with the points that they have.

4 points for a Win.
2 Points for a loss.
Decaps or DM's will not be credited.
Duels can be at any cost above 5 points.
You cannot gain more than 80 points in a day.
Any points earned after the 80 will not be counted.
(With the exception of duels)

Duels:
Conditions of the duels are as follows:-
• Replays must be recorded
• Duels are won on the basis of first to get 3 wins.
(For example)
Kingsta vs Zoro (stake of 10 points)
0-1 Zoro wins [mod]
0-2 Zoro wins [mod]
1-2 Kingsta wins [mod]
2-2 Kingsta wins [mod]
3-2 Kingsta wins [mod]
Kingsta is the Winner (credited 10 points)
Pick 3 mods each, and have a decider match to determine whose mod is going first.

Throughout the 4 week period to participate in this event all mods must be any of the following (After all it's a Team Aikido event):

Aikido.tbm
Aikidobigdojo.tbm
rb_greykido.tbm
ed_kido.tbm
Aikido7.tbm
Aikido-pro.tbm
minekido.tbm

How to add a new mod to your Toribash

If a player ping's during the game then no points will be awarded, they will have to wait until they can fight again. There will be plenty of time to play matches and plenty of chances to get points. One match won't matter too much. If a player quits or disconnects during a game then the opposition gets an automatic win, and the quitting player does not receive and points for the loss.
If a player pings during a duel, the match must be replayed. If a player quits or disconnects then the match is gone to the opposition. If a player quits and doesn't return within 30 minutes (max) then the duel is automatically won. There will be plenty opportunities to get points, don't complain at us or we will just disqualify you. Don't try anything stupid.
Remeber no replays means no points.

Current hosts will be -
Kingsta (+0)
Zoro (-6)
Beta (-8)
Erth (+0)
ZeTo (+1)
Sil (-5)
Ed (-5)

There will be no limit to the amount of contestants due to the nature of the event.
Entry Fee's will be 5k and all the money will be put towards the prizes.
You can join this event at any time, but the later you come in the less points you will have.
This event will start at 18:00 (+0 GMT) on the 1st of July. (The dates will be updated)

Apply here with the following form:
code:
Username:
GMT:
"For your records...

You've sent 5000 toricredits to TACouncil"

Your 5k Entry fee must be sent to TACouncil.

1st place will get 70% of the TC from the Entry Fee's
2nd place will get 15% of the TC + [Donated Item/s]
3rd place will get 5% of the TC + [Donated Item/s]

(5% will be given to the artist for the artwork from this event).

Current TC: 15,000

Donations would be appreciated.

Dueling
Dueling will take place between:
Tuesday 16th July - Tuesday 30th July (Events will be updated)
Both dates start and end at 6pm (+0 GMT)
Please be patient with us updating the scores on the duels, remember the replays need to be checked.

All artwork was made by Nevramon, in quick succession. Big thank you to him.
(If anyone is interested in his art work feel free to PM Nevramon for a request)

If anyone has any questions, find us in our IRC channel or PM any of the Team Aikido leaders.

Good Luck fellow Bushi

Last edited by Kingsta; Jul 1, 2013 at 08:49 PM.
The Scoreboard

Here

Please be patient with the updating of this post.
Last edited by TACouncil; Jun 26, 2013 at 05:13 PM. Reason: ~ Kingsta
Post reserved for potential updates.

Good luck to all!
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Username: imapirate

GMT: +2

"For your records...

Imaparrot~!
Username: PieGod

GMT: -5

"For your records...

RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Username:MisterMat2

GMT:+1

"For your records...

[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Okay, I have no choice but to go to plan B in this event.
Due to the lack of participants I'm going to drag this event back a few weeks.
All timetables and times will be updated towards that time. For the time being I'm going to work on gaining more applicants. I understand with some other events going on at the moment this event does not seem to be something anyone wants to sign up for.

I'll get back to you all in a few days, We're still open to applicants up until the starting date. So feel free to sign up. If any of our applicants will not be free then, please let me know before we start and you will receive a full refund.