Toribash
thats not nice
also, apparently british accents are amazing
is that true
Last edited by Skylar; Aug 14, 2014 at 07:48 PM.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Sky, not what you think. They all use slang and I am pretty sure they don't understand their own language since they don't use it. They just speak slang. Their accents...no. Maybe in posher areas but not in Manchester. I am from Africa and I have a British accent now and I'm sure it's cleaner then theirs.
i am british,
i speak english like a normal person
please stop being sterotypical and thinking a british accent is liverpudlian
kradel,
manchester =/= england
manchester is one small part of it
hello
hentai is love hentai is life
also anime is galaxy
how's everyone

Apathetic User
I'm hentai-ified so I'm fine
How about you? :o
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by Beat View Post
The thing is ... Would you try to get to know the other person, if you don't like how he/she looks ?

Yes, I met someone online who was really nice and I got in contact with him. I know how he looks like now but I didn't then. As a matter of fact, I'm meeting him for the first time irl tomorrow. I promised to kiss him but he probably didn't take it that seriously. He's a nice guy either way so I don't care.

I have no idea what makes me attracted to people. I guess I go for genuine and honest people with a good sense of humour. I've never seen someone with an appearance that I'd reject just because of it.

Also I couldn't make any sense out of what Kradel said. It sounded like he was talking gender stereotypes rather than attractions <.<
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore