ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Kagine View Post
What i offer is Great fighting skills, and a friendly funny active toribash player
my fav. mod is abd but i can pretty much learn any mod
I usually play 5-6 times a week and about 2 hours in those times
I really am not that interested in fourms because i use discord and such I check all my pms and respond to them occasionally
My toribash experience has been great with my about 2 years of playing
I am always on d-cord and other social media
Well ive put alot of thought in joining a clan since i left satire and i decided that this seems like the most friendly clan out of the rest
i have a friendly characteristic that can also be serious when its about a topic that shouldnt be taken lightly
im a band member, im 15 since yesterday, i play football and basketball, some of my hobbies are construction and making games, my social group is positive and really encouraging to everything i do

Denied
In regards of the info that was provided and seen.
Clan spotter turns into clan hoppers

Originally Posted by Original View Post
Literally applied for All Stars 7 hours ago. I'd warn against allowing him, WAPOW.

Thanks for the info

Originally Posted by Toxiins View Post
Thanks for the opportunity, I'm sorry I missed something, read it over a few times, not sure what I'm missing. Hope to see you guys in game, see you around.

We know if youve read the first page. Theres a secret.
But good try. Look at other apps and you will see.

Originally Posted by dddcrazy12 View Post

Hello WAPOW, I am DddCrazy12, a 7th Dan who enjoys ABD and making art. I'm 16, and plan on going to Savannah College of Art & Design. I have a folder in my binder that I keep all of my handmade drawings in, and I have a virtual folder with the digital edits of them on my computer. I've been playing Toribash for quite a while, and have met a lot of people. I do believe that I can bring a good attitude, some creative art, and a decent play-style to WAPOW. I do post regularly on forums, though for the past few months I was busy and none of my friends were playing so I went kinda dead to the entire Toribash community. I do have a lot of forum experience and always respond to PM's fairly quickly. I have an instagram and a snapchat, which I will link below. Those are what I use all day every day. I have a girlfriend, who I love very dearly, so if I am not on for a day or two, I am with her. Also, I do have expired infractions on my account, just thought I'd tell you up front instead of you finding out for yourself. I am pretty active, and enjoy spending time with other people. So do please consider me when inviting people to your clan.

WAPOW!

In Discussion
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Originally Posted by dddcrazy12 View Post

Hello WAPOW, I am DddCrazy12, a 7th Dan who enjoys ABD and making art. I'm 16, and plan on going to Savannah College of Art & Design. I have a folder in my binder that I keep all of my handmade drawings in, and I have a virtual folder with the digital edits of them on my computer. I've been playing Toribash for quite a while, and have met a lot of people. I do believe that I can bring a good attitude, some creative art, and a decent play-style to WAPOW. I do post regularly on forums, though for the past few months I was busy and none of my friends were playing so I went kinda dead to the entire Toribash community. I do have a lot of forum experience and always respond to PM's fairly quickly. I have an instagram and a snapchat, which I will link below. Those are what I use all day every day. I have a girlfriend, who I love very dearly, so if I am not on for a day or two, I am with her. Also, I do have expired infractions on my account, just thought I'd tell you up front instead of you finding out for yourself. I am pretty active, and enjoy spending time with other people. So do please consider me when inviting people to your clan.

WAPOW!

EDIT:
I was also in Origin for a looooong time. (8+ months) And I became a council member and helped lead the clan for a while. Don't know if this carries any real significance but I thought I'd bring it up. And if you want to confirm it then message the co-leaders. I'd check their activity first though, because basically the whole clan died.
Toxiins

Sorry to inform you but you didn't follow our guidelines and didn't read the first post all the way through. Even the fine print. We require your full attention to details in applying if you had full intentions of joining us.
Denied
Oh I just noticed you deleted your comments and app.

Dddcrazy12

To inform you, you have been posting in our threads. In our discord. Friending our members, getting in game. Everything I could ask for. Your app lacks a little but over all you prove yourself regardless the app. Congratulations
You've been

Accepted

Please keep active in all areas. You will be sent an invite soon and placed in trial for one week. After that you will prove your self as a contender. Good luck and welcome to wapow
Hello beloved members of Wapow, My name is Arunesh and i would like to join your clan. I meet the minimum requirements, that is, im a black belt at least. But i am a very good player too. I have defeated many people that are either dans or custom belts/master belts. I have very high skill in aikido because i have been playing it since the beginning of my account but i'm suitable with any aikido based mods such as greykido or aikido big dojo. In reality out side the world of toribash, i am a 5th degree taekwondo black belt and love karate that's when i heard about this game and fell in love with it. I love drawing or craft or.......u know what i'm talking about "ORIGAMI STUFF".....yeah. Please let me join your clan. I have wanted to get in a clan for long since i started playing toribash. I will offer good skill during wars.

WAPOW!
Originally Posted by Arunesh31 View Post
Hello beloved members of Wapow, My name is Arunesh and i would like to join your clan. I meet the minimum requirements, that is, im a black belt at least. But i am a very good player too. I have defeated many people that are either dans or custom belts/master belts. I have very high skill in aikido because i have been playing it since the beginning of my account but i'm suitable with any aikido based mods such as greykido or aikido big dojo. In reality out side the world of toribash, i am a 5th degree taekwondo black belt and love karate that's when i heard about this game and fell in love with it. I love drawing or craft or.......u know what i'm talking about "ORIGAMI STUFF".....yeah. Please let me join your clan. I have wanted to get in a clan for long since i started playing toribash. I will offer good skill during wars.

WAPOW!

Unfortunately you have been Denied
you can re apply in 1 week
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
sup it's serious
Sup boys. So first of all, before you even read my app I'd wanna tell that English is my second language and I'm only 13 (yes I'm mature and no I didn't buy a fidget spinner) so ya sometimes I might do grammar errors or even errors with orthograph, but that's rare. Even if I'm pretty sure I spelled orthograph wrongly. Well let's go. Hum, interesting question. What can I offer to WAPOW? Well I can tell I love to solo wars so I could keep it #1 if I one day get the chance to get powers! Obviously, my favorite mod is headless_puppetfight.tbm (I mean it's just awesome for a mod) but at the same time I'm cool with pretty much everything, I can play in Boxshu_mushu_v3, ABD, Aikido, erthvk2 etc. and still be a lil good. I play really often, except for school days (cuz am at school hehe) but I still play when I come back to home and I play much more on weekends. I rarely post on forum except for market, but it can still change if it's to get in WAPOW. For the pm part, I sure do because I always tell people to pm me in my marketing threads so ya that's pretty obvious. I play for now a bit more then 2 months but I learnt this game very fast (I got ShhhMikes 2-1 ) and I understood how to counter and this type of things really quick. For my real life skills well I'm very good at drawing, I love lot of sports like soccer, football, basketball (ball is life baby), longboarding etc. Else I'm living with my dad and my sister so yes I was a really alone kid lol so I'm always ready to meet new people now that I know the benefits of being social. Don't worry.
WAPOW!
Originally Posted by Noob1845 View Post
Sup boys. So first of all, before you even read my app I'd wanna tell that English is my second language and I'm only 13 (yes I'm mature and no I didn't buy a fidget spinner) so ya sometimes I might do grammar errors or even errors with orthograph, but that's rare. Even if I'm pretty sure I spelled orthograph wrongly. Well let's go. Hum, interesting question. What can I offer to WAPOW? Well I can tell I love to solo wars so I could keep it #1 if I one day get the chance to get powers! Obviously, my favorite mod is headless_puppetfight.tbm (I mean it's just awesome for a mod) but at the same time I'm cool with pretty much everything, I can play in Boxshu_mushu_v3, ABD, Aikido, erthvk2 etc. and still be a lil good. I play really often, except for school days (cuz am at school hehe) but I still play when I come back to home and I play much more on weekends. I rarely post on forum except for market, but it can still change if it's to get in WAPOW. For the pm part, I sure do because I always tell people to pm me in my marketing threads so ya that's pretty obvious. I play for now a bit more then 2 months but I learnt this game very fast (I got ShhhMikes 2-1 ) and I understood how to counter and this type of things really quick. For my real life skills well I'm very good at drawing, I love lot of sports like soccer, football, basketball (ball is life baby), longboarding etc. Else I'm living with my dad and my sister so yes I was a really alone kid lol so I'm always ready to meet new people now that I know the benefits of being social. Don't worry.
WAPOW!

In Discussion
Merc's Application
Merc's Application

My name is Jake A.K.A. Merc. I am a 7th dan black belt in Toribash and a white belt in Aikido IRL. I don't go in-game or check the forums that often since I have a full-time online job as an article writer which keeps me pretty busy but I do check my user control panel from time to time and play a few games on public servers.

My favorite mod is AikidoBigDojo.tbm. My Toribash experience all began on August 21, 2012. Fast forward nearly 5 years later and I can say that my Toribash experience was definitely interesting.

I'm currently 16 years old with special skills including card magic, martial arts and speaking some Russian.

My main hobbies are gaming, watching YouTube, practicing Aikido IRL, and watching movies.

You didn't ask for information on previous clans but I'll mention it anyway. I joined a few clans in the early part of my Toribash history like (Zen), (iCoF), and (Aether). I'm most known however for running Fight Club for a couple of years. I no longer run FC due to lack of free time so I have left it to HellHood who promises to run it well.

I'm interested in joining WAPOW to help you with clan wars. Nearly 5 years of playing the game has made me a more than capable warrior in Toribash.

Thank you for reading my application and I look forward to hearing your response.

WAPOW!
Last edited by Merc; May 22, 2017 at 11:57 AM.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Originally Posted by Merc View Post
Merc's Application

My name is Jake A.K.A. Merc. I am a 7th dan black belt in Toribash and a white belt in Aikido IRL. I don't go in-game or check the forums that often since I have a full-time online job as an article writer which keeps me pretty busy but I do check my user control panel from time to time and play a few games on public servers.

My favorite mod is AikidoBigDojo.tbm. My Toribash experience all began on August 21, 2012. .

Well. Just saying we were gonna take this serious but telling us you will barely be in game doesn't make us want you.
Atm your application is terrible and I expected more from you merc you have a week to re apply

We dont want people who plan to be inactive

Denied
No clue if my vote counts but I'm gonna go ahead and say no just because it seems like you spent more time on your presentation rather than your content.

It looked great, and then I read it and was very let down.

Denied