ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Goat View Post

(( my actual laugh ))

If you were my stripper and you laughed like that I would be throwing $20s at you
Straight Outta Chipotle
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
I work under the table (whoops, let that out). But I get free meals over 40 hours.
Probs worked 60 hours this week.

Why under the table?

Just fyi, "If an employee’s tips combined with the employer’s direct wages of at least $2.13 an hour do not equal the minimum hourly wage — $7.25 an hour effective 7/24/09 — the employer must make up the difference."

If you're not making at least minimum wage you need to start looking for another job. Even aiming for minimum wage is BS for a bar tending job, you should be making way more, especially working hours like that.

Don't feel bad though, I used to work 70 hour weeks during summers as a high schooler.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Yeah, if you're working that many hours and not padding your pockets you've got to look for something else or you're wasting your time.

Experience

I SWEAR IF I DONT GET MY RANK CHANGED I WILL LEAVE!!!1!!
<13chillz> Grab a crayon and go zoom zoom
Originally Posted by Hades View Post
I SWEAR IF I DONT GET MY RANK CHANGED I WILL LEAVE!!!1!!

GOD FINE! Be that way!
You're a senior citizen now.
Rate this out of 10 please
Attached Files
ThatSpin.rpl (65.9 KB, 5 views)
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
About a number/10 i would say. No more, no less. Get 10,000 more spins please c:
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static