people playing: 44, servers online: 13, games played: 142,000,000 Top Player: Imperial

  Toribash Community » Help » Beginner Sanctuary » Introduce yourself
Register FAQ General Rules Community
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Feb 7, 2015   #1
MarMar03
Junior Member
 
3rd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 4



Ello!!
Hai there.
I'm Mar Mar.
I'm not really new to the game..
but I'm kinda new to the forums if that makes any sense to you :P
I'm a 3rd fan black belt.
I'm a 8/10 good player.
I'm pretty active on the game.
my fav mod is mushu and some others
MarMar03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8, 2015   #2
BountyBlade
NON-EXISTING!
 
2nd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,107



Welcome to the forums.

That's good you joined the forum, cause some people who has even Master Belt still dont suspect that forum exists
BountyBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8, 2015   #3
iIluminati
Member
 
Black Belt
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 313



Originally Posted by BountyBlade View Post
Welcome to the forums.

That's good you joined the forum, cause some people who has even Master Belt still dont suspect that forum exists

how do they manage items and stuff them? im sure they have some idea. anyway marmar, welcome to the forums
i think ive seen you ingame once, hope to again
🌀 people dont think I am how I is, but I do 🌀
RIP [Origin], A great clan
iIluminati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8, 2015   #4
Mattkit5
Senior Member
 
2nd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 768



Originally Posted by MarMar03 View Post
Hai there.
I'm Mar Mar.
I'm not really new to the game..
but I'm kinda new to the forums if that makes any sense to you :P
I'm a 3rd fan black belt.
I'm a 8/10 good player.
I'm pretty active on the game.
my fav mod is mushu and some others

welcome to the forum bruh. try to become friendly and dont disobey the rules
Mattkit5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8, 2015   #5
birno
Senior Member
 
2nd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,012



Originally Posted by iIluminati View Post
how do they manage items and stuff them? im sure they have some idea. anyway marmar, welcome to the forums
i think ive seen you ingame once, hope to again

they probely cry and beg to ppl on how to get the cool stuff xD
I never forget.
birno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8, 2015   #6
ESoldier25
Member
 
Black Belt
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 130



Originally Posted by MarMar03 View Post
Hai there.
I'm Mar Mar.
I'm not really new to the game..
but I'm kinda new to the forums if that makes any sense to you :P
I'm a 3rd fan black belt.
I'm a 8/10 good player.
I'm pretty active on the game.
my fav mod is mushu and some others

welcome to the forums! here, you can buy stuff and join clans... pretty cool, right? anyway, hello again and have fun on forums!
Elite is my name, splitting is my GAME!
ESoldier25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2015   #7
heatness
Junior Member
 
3rd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 21



Not just buying stuff and joining clans.. you can stilll have fun playing the minibash... i guess xD .... Welcome to the forum!~
Fire is never a gentle master
heatness is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:27 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ragdoll fighting game physics fighting game ragdoll fighting physics funmotion joints martial arts karate pc mac free game turn based game