ES Recruitment Drive
what a boner buster that the lineart isnt yours ):
the finished product is very nice, all i've got is that the hair doesn't quite look like hair by her shoulders, and she's missing some hot ass clavicles

seems like most of the effort went into her face before ya just got lazy though ;o
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
what a boner buster that the lineart isnt yours ):
the finished product is very nice, all i've got is that the hair doesn't quite look like hair by her shoulders, and she's missing some hot ass clavicles

seems like most of the effort went into her face before ya just got lazy though ;o

Tbh yeh I wasn't really satisfied with the finished product either, and also not gonna lie a lot of effort was put into her face cause well I did only start on this to practice shading, and well it's not that I got lazy it's moreover just transitioning to digital art from just drawing on paper is kinda complicated, fun but very complicated ��. I will take this into mind next time I try something like this. Either way, appreciate the comment, Tyzi
And next time I'll try and make something originally mine, lineart and all
Well, back into drawing since I have a free week, after dealing with life.
Anyway, this is some more non-tb related drawing, it's still a wip but I'm liking the looks of it so far.
This time the lineart and well, everything in this is drawn originally by me. I've also been working on some heads for multiple people in this free time I've got, so those should be added in soon enough

Wip

Good stuff dood, but the lineart is a little wobbly in places and the shading under the eyebrow looks a bit weird - what's that light bit?
Well since it's a wip most of those wobbly lines will be taken out or blended in, and what light bit?

Also appreciate duh support!
I'm certainly no art major, but is it just me or does the left eye looks like it goes a little toooo far out.

other than that r0i can I have sex with your art
Knock down da walls wiv big rocks and kill all the men wiv arras. - Lamby
Originally Posted by Nulu View Post
I'm certainly no art major, but is it just me or does the left eye looks like it goes a little toooo far out.

other than that r0i can I have sex with your art

A little, but it's not something I noticed until you pointed it out, so not a huge problem imo.