Toribash
Originally Posted by oksasha View Post
it gets really tiring to hear about killer3366, ok we understand the user dueled his way to 13 milli, 1."who hasn't done that before" i don't understand where 2."winrate" comes in this about legends?

1. Back when tc was 9k = 1USD: You

Not even mentioning his gameplay back when he was active.

2. It's not about the winrate eactly, more of a segway. We fought the most clans in 2015 Killer playing the largest role in those matches. It's more about the fact he had to deal with various opponents different make and model and still overcame them, his precursor to this event was pretty much total inactivity. He's retained quite a bit of skill in the game without even playing.
RelaxAll's Posterboy
RK-MMA
Odlov is my daddy and I love battledome.tbm
i don't think your getting the concept of this whole thing, everything you're saying about this specific user killer, every other dueler goes through the same thing -_- clan league is legit just get the best players and win the whole event so that shouldn't even be a point on why killer should be legend.
Imo being a legend doesn't mean being good at the game, you should contribute to the community
Originally Posted by McFarbo View Post
I think he deserves something just for being as skilled as he is, but it seems people only become legends if they are good in single player which I find pretty stupid.

uh not really, there's some of them that got legend just by being good at tk
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
Imo being a legend doesn't mean being good at the game, you should contribute to the community

I agree- being skilled doesn't necessarily mean you made any sort of impact, just being a large presence in the game doesn't necessarily merit legend status
[a]dventure
veb essentially made the forums, whatever the speculation is about the hacking situation, he did a lot for the forum community, which is more active than the game itself now.
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
mhm

maybe because theres no active art legend some other guy must come in chris's place
advens, astra or 13chillz for example
Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
mhm

maybe because theres no active art legend some other guy must come in chris's place
advens, astra or 13chillz for example

We talking active in game or forum?
Shook is a pretty good dude when he has a long, hard, and throbbing stylus in his hand. One of my favorite people on this forum, if I am being honest.

Who deserves legend? Possibly Orko. I know very little about people on this game now that I'm a lil inactive - can't remember shit. But Orko sticks out in my mind for some reason.. not sure why.. but Ill trust it.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Erth of course like wtf how is this a question

Originally Posted by Stone View Post
But yeah I do feel like there should be at least one legend who is a GOD at the game.

leyz's pretty good at both singleplayer and multiplayer(at least in his prime)
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
How about one of the players who really just help the community and bring them together? or the teachers?

I think we need a legendary ORG maybe.
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.