Toribash
Original Post
My Cock-Art!

The Cock hits again

Thank you m8! I am kinda thinking to substitute the cat on the hair accessory with a Chicken for sake of trademark... but we will see.
The only flaws I see are in the hairs, The shading under the hair on the head looks a bit off , And you missed alot of white spaces too

And the hair shape below the head looks a bit weird, doesn't look like hairs

And some of the lines are too hard and not clean

But over all Its a really nice head and I like the design alot its just some of the shading that gives it away

But Gj keep up the good work
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
The only flaws I see are in the hairs, The shading under the hair on the head looks a bit off , And you missed alot of white spaces too

And the hair shape below the head looks a bit weird, doesn't look like hairs

And some of the lines are too hard and not clean

But over all Its a really nice head and I like the design alot its just some of the shading that gives it away

But Gj keep up the good work

To be fully honest I had a little accident, I merged all the layers when I copied some wip to Discord and mistakenly saved the PSD file without undo that step. I was to lazy and frustrated to restart so I kept working on from that point and over-layered the vector outlines once more, adding some colored previews to fill up the blanks etc etc. I usually use a incremental save system but this time the developing process was quick and dirty and I fucked it by over-laying shit and creating artifacts that could have been easily avoided.
What did you use to make that tho? I would love to know

Also I know that feeling when you mess up up undo it has happened to me alot

But the best thing you can do at that situation is to start over, It won't look bad and plus you can make it even better from what it was before

aaaaaa please use spoilers for big images !!

Last edited by TyZi; Mar 14, 2018 at 12:26 AM.

aaaaaa please use spoilers for big images !!

....aaaalmost done
Last edited by TyZi; Mar 14, 2018 at 12:25 AM.
Absolutely brilliant chikin reminds me a ton of senua from hellblade. Did you take inspiration from that game?
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
Absolutely brilliant chikin reminds me a ton of senua from hellblade. Did you take inspiration from that game?

i did not know about this Character before but surely I probably bumped into some of the artworks related with it before.
In all honesty I have not even looked at any images beside the images that Cobra showed in the request thread (I wanted to avoid any unnecessary external influence) but I had some trouble to make a realistic cut on the lip and so I ended up looking at facial injuries pictures in google image and found this which I used as reference image. for the rest I just followed my guts, tried different things until it just started to feel right.

Arigatou gozaimasu for the appreciation.