Ranking
Watching Gundam Wing
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Watching Durarara!!, finished rewatching SAO (dunno if i already said gg)

Apathetic User
SAO is so much worse the second~ time around
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
SAO is so much worse the second~ time around

true

first time it was fucking awesome, second time you start to notice the huge time gaps
cage the gargoyle
Still watching Naruto Shippuden, since I got school so I'm at 105 now.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
true

first time it was fucking awesome, second time you start to notice the huge time gaps

first time it was bad, second time it was unbearable
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
first time it was bad, second time it was unbearable

Fuck off with your unpopular opinion
cage the gargoyle
Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
Fuck off with your unpopular opinion

Did I hit a nerve? SAO is one of the most overrated series out there, more so than DBZ
Yeah, cause DBZ had a decent prequel.

I agree with TPK tho. But that's just our opinion. We think SAO is bad.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
SAO IS pretty bad. Watched it once. Wouldn't ever consider rewatching. Simply won't watch or read the second.

Btw, Raiken, how'd Shippuden for ya? I need to get around to reading up on Naruto.

Currently Re-reading Claymore. Friends are first time going through it so for the sake of nostalgia so am I. A personal favorite.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands