Ranking
Because my fail global is taking up too much room in my sig already o:
By the way Link I sent you a friend request
Last edited by Dash; Jul 12, 2014 at 05:05 PM.
Yep, got it. Anyways, who wants to come play some gmod? Just send me a chat through steam. :l
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
We should get this thread up and running again.
Anyone get anything new recently?
AKA KirbyFTW and DualBreasted
I have started playing tf2 again
I bought a puzzle game called Hexcells for $1 today, it's a puzzle game which is like a weird mix between minesweeper and suduko
well worth the dollar
AKA KirbyFTW and DualBreasted
Yeah! Guys, I would love to play gmod some time with all of you. :O The only thing is, you got to come to my favorite servers every once in awhile. Come and play with me D:. I usually hang around the servers that are over here:

http://undisclosed-gaming.com/staff-list/servers.php
I especially like the BuildRP/DarkRP server.

My name is, Greg, as you all know. I will be on a lot tomorrow. We even got a server list thanks to bootstrap or something like that! :O

I am going to start reviving this damn org!
Last edited by Link; Sep 20, 2014 at 07:07 PM.
Can I ask something?
I'm curious, why you create an org for steam user on toribash? I mean, if they are on toribash, they want to play at toribash you got it? steam got his own community so why they will post here if they can post about "random" games on the correct platform?
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Well for starters, it's cool to know who supports steam in the toribash field as well as the steam one.
Nick: Dr_Who
GMT: +2
Steam ID/profile(optional/recommended): SauKD/SauKD
Steam Nick: SauKD
Games you play on steam: Unturned, Team Fortress 2
Age(optional): 14
Skype(optional): vendoortoribash14
Why you want to join: dunno, this is steam organization, i am joining because I have steam..
What do you think of steam: good I guess :o

Apathetic User
Hi vendoor. Sorry I have been inactive.

Welcome to the org!