ES Recruitment Drive
Hey guys if you join the alliance please try to post once a day so our clan can stay active and become noticed.
name:kevin belt:black belt mod:twisnswords theres nothing i can really say to be honestXD but i do wan the clan to be official stay awesome vrad peace
What do you propose we offer each other as allies, zeann? We could have some sort of interesting agreement :P.
And nice job on the ranks may. Just a few things to change, and it will be perfect.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandër: No, they call it "Business Assets"
While keeping the clan active is a good thing, let's be sure not to post too much or have posts that are essentially worthless. That could end up getting our thread locked.

Ally requests cannot be done in clan threads, unfortunately. Let's try to use PM's.

Vrad, I tinkered with the ranks a bit more, let me know what you think.
Hello eveyone (im new to the clan) if you need spar training or want to spar contact me i love sparing
I'll send you a PM tomorrow may, right now I gotta hit the hay (see what I did there?) Your little message on the clan page was a good addition, has a less lenient feel to it.
-----
Also, soccer got into a problem with the clan mod, Solax. When he first tried to post, he made two new forums. I've sent him PM's to delete them, itshould be done tomorrow.
Last edited by Vradomor; Feb 16, 2013 at 09:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandër: No, they call it "Business Assets"
I tinkered with a few other things too, and okay tty tomorrow.

I lost 4000 tc today... so I'm a little burned out lol. Still though I'll try to play a bit tomorrow.
Hello there, guys. I'm new ally of this clan and I just want to say "hi"! I want to help you in keeping forum active.
Originally Posted by WorldEater View Post
Hello there, guys. I'm new ally of this clan and I just want to say "hi"! I want to help you in keeping forum active.

News to me :P

Hi there. And welcome, Tuokrei!