Ranking
Original Post
Would this graphics card support shaders?
So im buying this new graphics card for my computer, and im wondering if it
should support shaders on toribash... p.s. i know nothing about computers

http://www.compuvest.com/Desc.jsp?iid=1172745

Edited your title.
~TehCaek
Last edited by Pacman; Jun 10, 2010 at 08:40 PM.
When you get caught masturbating, look the person in the eyes and finish like a beast.
Lol, i know. If you're going to get a card that can support shaders then just go ahead and get one that can support other games.
yeah i saw some ones that are expensive as oh fuck, like i saw one that went up to $993
o .o
When you get caught masturbating, look the person in the eyes and finish like a beast.
welp, im going to buy a different one actually :| a Geforce 8400 :3 pretty cheap at best buy around uhhh $64 plus tax
Originally Posted by doubleboob View Post
welp, im going to buy a different one actually :| a Geforce 8400 :3 pretty cheap at best buy around uhhh $64 plus tax

Why don't you get an ATI Radeon HD 4670? Its better and the price is probably pretty close to that of the GeForce 8400
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
is it? got a link or anything, i wanna check into that :3