ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Snorlaxen View Post
No tampons allowed.

Get in msn you crazy bastard
oh yeah
Originally Posted by bishopONE View Post

<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
You're all rejected.
-----
hi can i join?
Last edited by Redundant; May 10, 2012 at 10:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
How are you?
Originally Posted by sid View Post

I'm in msn you crazy bastard
oh yeah
at around 3 to like midnight

you crazy bastar
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
The 1971 Colorado Potato beetle holocaust turned out to be one of the biggest and greatest mistakes Ronald Hitler ever did. He forced them to fry in a pan filled with bananas and oranges, while pouring *shrugs* lemon juice on them... That mad man thought that he can mess with mother nature and destroy the sons and daughters of the potato god. He was wrong.

In 1972, the Potato God sent reinforcements to the Spanish potato inquisition. They were armed with sticks which had muscular men on them. The Potato Tanks used Health Care Ad´s as ammunition and slowly tried to break Ronalds defences.

In 1975, 4 years after the holocaust has started, Ronald finally snapped. He started saying things like " YOU CANT STOP ME FROM MAKING THE PEOPLE FAT! ITS NOT MY FAULT THEY HATE CHIPS NOW" and " I AM THE NEW RULER OF THIS WORLD NOW". While he was raging and going crazy, the potato tanks broke through the defenses of the outer layer, sending troops inside. The Potato God was happy about this and gave all potato chips in the world a so called " buff " which was actually a mashed potato Kevlar suit.

In 1981, ten years after the start, Ronald finally decided to close down his evil reign of horror. He bombed ALL of his Mc Donald resorts and became muscular. He changed his name to Hans and is now living in Germany as a Shepard.

God? Raptor.

What keyboard layout do you use? QWERTZ

List of your accounts: DeathDude9

Favourite std: Syphilis

The picture.

You thought you can kill me? Well I am already dead. So Fuck you and your inbred son in law.
Originally Posted by Redundant View Post
hallo, wie geht's?

Mir geht's gut. Wie geht es Ihnen?
You thought you can kill me? Well I am already dead. So Fuck you and your inbred son in law.
uh oh. sounds like a guy
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.