Toribash
View Poll Results: hello?
USA USA USA
1,000,094 Votes / 99.99%
not usa
90 Votes / 0.01%
Voters: 1000184. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

And if anyone needs help and wise if lords busy then hit me up on skype or pm me
-----
That's supposed to be abd wise -_-"
Last edited by Static; Oct 17, 2014 at 05:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yeah bull just use the little button that says "edit" in the bottom right corner of your post.
Btw we should start up a nice betting server soon. Also be expecting some upcoming clan events this week!
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
I am going to be gone for the next 5 days so if we could wait till like next week to do the events that would be great. I'll be on tomorrow till about 4 then I'll be gone for 5 days. Soo yeah.
Alright bull thanks for the inactivity notice, i'll be sure to postpone the events until you're back.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
I am here by request of based lord lord to post upon this beautiful wall that is my home. Please welcome me with open arms and cuddle fight me to death.
I think I might be retired.
Lesgo m8 pillow fite me rite nao. And lord if you want to hold a betting server tomorrow I'm down. As I said I'll be on till about 4.
I don't know about you guys but i am actually a certified professional when it comes to cuddling, just hit me up if you like what you see. Or if you're just really desperate because nobody likes you and you're an ugly little bitch :'D *COUGH*Grohen*COUGH*
Last edited by Triton; Oct 17, 2014 at 06:56 AM.
CUDDLES o.o Gimma please Grohen, and welcome birdy to our clan, I'm sure you'll love it here, because we love each other ^-^