ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Asdguy's Replay thread thing
So uh yea i'll upload replays and stuff here.Tell me what i should fix and what i should not change.

clocks opposite.rpl

Bad time.rpl

Blur.rpl

Noctem.rpl

death.rpl
Im back....... so yeah
Hey, asd! It's been a while since I've seen your replays around.
Lemme do you a brief CnC for starters.
Clocks Opposite
Opener was solid though pretty generic.
First punch was a little solid, admirable.
But you contracted your elbow towards you which was ugly and brought Uke closer to a stupid angle which you've followed up with a grab.
Head punch was smooth, limp even.
5/10
Bad Time
Decap was funny in a certain aspect. Not so solid because there's not much momentum put to it.
That pull-out-the-left-arm thing was unnecessary.
Boom was okay, though the kick was early and it didn't even ghost.
Skeet was beautiful imo.
5/10 +.7 because of the skeet
Blur
Opener's quite generic.
Spin was weak.
Early knee extend resulted to shin split.
Decap was eh.
The grab demolish b00m was nicely done.
5/10 +.5 because of grab boom or whatever.
Opener was sweet.
Transition to split was smooth. Including the split itself was pretty swave.
Pose was as hard as b0ner, could've been nice if you didn't hold all.
Finish the replay and I might give you a 7/10.
Death
Opener was okay, first dm looked weak.
Decap was fine.
Solid 5.
Last edited by DiuwayBuns; Jan 24, 2016 at 02:53 AM.
K thx diuway i'll try to fix thos things in later replays thanks for the CnC
Im back....... so yeah
Clocks Opposite

opener was very simple and generic, try to make them more interesting, openers usually show off your style, not just a way to rush to uke a destroy him
Split was very simple, also, looks like you edited a default toribash replay :/ looks almost exactly identical, but if not it's pretty good for a beginner
the decap looked really bad imo, genarally you want to move quicker, cause it looks really weak if you don't, and try to use the other hand instead

Bad Time

another simple and generic opener, try to make them more interesting, and longer
decap was very plain, there wasn't much power, and didn't look that good either
pec dm just looked really bad overall, I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but it just looks bad to me
boom was actually quite nice, although it didn't ghost or anything, try making it ghost, and look more powerful in general
skeet was actually nice

Blur

opener is generic, like the first two, although I think this one was worse, it was also a bit twitchy
move to get the split and decap was good, but nothing too special
last rip move didn't look good imo, looked very messy, and like you just got it on accident

Noctem

this time the opener is better
split is just really weak, make things look powerful, like it could actually happen IRL
add more to the replay, make a split cap, or maybe even a madman

Death

back to the generic openers
slap could get something better, like a split, instead of just a plain old hip dm
decap was okay, not too good, but not too bad

Your replays are pretty simple in general, try to make them more interesting, and worthy of the viewer to watch, you want to get booms, spins, skeets, and other stuff that make replays look good, you should also work on your flow, your movements are either too stiff, or too relaxed.I also reccomend holding your wrists and your neck, you don't want t make your wrists and neck flop all over the place, also try to avoid getting bruised on the head, it makes it looke like your not really trying.
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)