Ranking
Original Post
no razer hydra implementation - no deal
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
For me oculus rift always feels a bit needless in games but its not more needless here than in other games i guess. XD
"Why?"
Can't say I'd use this (I know it wasn't made for use either) but well done none the less.
At least we can now brag over Toribash having VR support..
PM me with any and all questions
the game with vr would be cool if you add it on first person but in the replays because its useless in playing nobody will see the mouse or zxc buttons so 5/10
Originally Posted by moataz123 View Post
the game with vr would be cool if you add it on first person but in the replays because its useless in playing nobody will see the mouse or zxc buttons so 5/10

thats why i strongly insist on razer hydra support first and foremost. there is STEM, but it's generally the same thing but wireless. http://sixense.com/

currently own hydra, no plans for oculus yet as the resolution is too low to be a game changer. so i'm more than fine with track IR for now as head tracking.

hydra allows you to use your arms directly which works amazing in vr demos/games with hydra implemented, so i recommed to try it out
Last edited by snake; Jan 21, 2015 at 11:11 PM.
tell me about aikido
hope this is a thread just showing it off and not you trying to implement it into the game, then again that wouldn't surprise me, spending days making something for 0.1% of users that own a oculas rift.

And people who encourage this idea should feel bad, since hampa needs to get his priority's right.
ya it must support razer hydra too and like playing the game with your body not joints it would be cool too
Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post
hope this is a thread just showing it off and not you trying to implement it into the game, then again that wouldn't surprise me, spending days making something for 0.1% of users that own a oculas rift.

And people who encourage this idea should feel bad, since hampa needs to get his priority's right.

i feel soooooo bad

Originally Posted by moataz123 View Post
ya it must support razer hydra too and like playing the game with your body not joints it would be cool too

playing tb with body instead of joints is too inconvinient, as you are not static to ground

aaand about hydra - think about it as playing with action figures as you are actually using hands

except it's VR and instead of interacting with figure directly you are doing it through hydra/stem

this is something i totally would do and as it would look rather geeky than plain weird as playing action figures when you are old as me ahahaha
Last edited by snake; Jan 22, 2015 at 12:24 AM.
tell me about aikido