Toribash
Original Post
[T3AL] The 3D Artist League - revival

Welcome to
The 3D Artist League
+-
We are an organization focused on most 3D arts and software.
We are looking to create a corner in this community where you can post your 3D work, ask for help and better improve yourself in the ways of 3D. T3AL was already official, but we were inactive for a while, but now we are back baby!

#t3al on IRC

Ezeth
Deradurr
Stupenator

RussD3x
IBlackleon
Dengue
Gunkman04
ImmortalPeg
Clamity
Noki12341512395
Dumbn00b

Want to join? Use this form:

Examples of your work:
Tell us a bit about why you like 3d/how you got in to it, anything like that:
Last edited by Ezeth; Feb 18, 2017 at 09:48 AM.
Hey guys. I'd like to apply to this

I have created only a few objects as of yet and i've been doing 3D modelling for about a week. My main focus is hats and halo's however I will eventually stretch to more common and more complex styles. I use blender so It's pretty complex however I mix it with GIMP to get a lot of the texturing on point.

Examples Of MY Work

I got into 3D modeling through experience of CAD/CAM in my school years. I got bored a few weeks ago, remembered blender and thought -bazinga- and just got back into it. I started looking into how the objects worked with games like TB, Garry's mod and minecraft and TB seems to be the most useful and straightforward one to link them to.
As I may admit I am getting some trouble loading up textures into toribash with the hat, I have gotten the hats into TB and viewed them there too.

Stetson In TB

Last edited by RussD3x; Jul 27, 2015 at 03:10 AM.
I'm kinda new to this. Anyway here's a quote from my custom model art thread.

Last edited by IBlackleon; Jul 27, 2015 at 02:06 AM.
Leon The Black
love your items iblackeon. they look great textured in the game. Which software do you use, if you don't mind me asking?
-----
Thanks Ezeth, great to be here
-----
So what exactly do we do here ezeth? Out of curiosity.
Last edited by RussD3x; Jul 27, 2015 at 02:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Welcome! Looking forward to having T3AL back up and running. Most of the modelers currently in IF were a part of T3AL at one time or another when it was around. There are quite a few resources and other things to ogle at over in the original forums, which can be found HERE

I think I can fairly speak for everyone when I say: "Welcome back home dengue".
Former Item Forger
Loving the recourse listm full of so much help! Still can't quite find what I've been struggling with though so if anyone uses Blender and puts stuff into toribash with it. I'd be appreciated if you could message me and help me out tomorrow -4am. Goodnight-