Toribash
Original Post
Chronicles of a Sentient Beverage

Hai.

Got tired of talking to my cat, so instead you guys can tell me what you think of my replays. Or don't. It's not like I want your approval baka! *cries*

More replays are on the way

Mush luvs
Mylk
Attached Files
[Mylk] Echo.rpl (234.0 KB, 17 views)
Rotation [Mylk].rpl (145.7 KB, 15 views)
Echo
You have a style like mine... except you're better at it. Opener into lift thingy was decent
But most of the DMs in this replay were hacked, which I don't like, try and get legit DMs!
That skeet at the end looks legit (idk if you can hack that) and it was AWESOME
I don't like the parts where you have like 250 frames where you're just trying to get to uke =/
Rotation
Replay keeps crashing, but I'll say about what I can see
That pec DM looked legit, and awesome
The way you kicked it up into the air then was weak, but good nonetheless
Opener looks same as before, try to get a different opener for every replay
Originally Posted by syzy View Post
But most of the DMs in this replay were hacked, which I don't like, try and get legit DMs!

where are you getting hacking out of this? i checked all the dms and they were legitimate, the only dm that looks weird is the skeet because the chest dms not from the head but by hitting the ground
wow that
sucked
seen this in their replay in notepad
ANGVEL 1; (lotsa numbers)
CRUSH 1; 8
Don't see crush in replays like from Shiro, mused, etc

I may just be blind but yeah
Yeah, crush lines appear in legitemate dms aswell. I doubt they would make it a thing for hackers only. If so, they would have made it much more comfortable to work with.

Your replays are ok for the moment. You're obviously pretty new to the game and have things to work on, but as it is now i can't really judge you too badly. Keep it up mate. You'll have mad skills in no time.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
where are you getting hacking out of this? i checked all the dms and they were legitimate, the only dm that looks weird is the skeet because the chest dms not from the head but by hitting the ground

This.
-----
Idk how to hack, that skeet in echo alone took me about 2 hours to get right
-----
@Mack: not new to the game as much as I'm new to singleplayer
Last edited by Mylk; Jan 27, 2016 at 01:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump