Ranking
Events like these are the rare case when there are permabanned accounts with lots of items and MS are nice enough to give them away instead of keeping in limbo. It will only be brought back if there are such accounts again and it definitely won't be a regular practice.
The "good art" part is really annoying though...

there is like 100 amazing textures ATLEAST that are sold and then just sit with there owner who never wears nor sells them....

Ive had like 10 of my heads dissapear that way... it really pisses me off tbh

Not sure if there is a solution but sometimes you get inactive people like furryprints who have like 10% of the good art in toribash and almost never play a game, which makes me a little sad
Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
The "good art" part is really annoying though...

there is like 100 amazing textures ATLEAST that are sold and then just sit with there owner who never wears nor sells them....

Ive had like 10 of my heads dissapear that way... it really pisses me off tbh

Not sure if there is a solution but sometimes you get inactive people like furryprints who have like 10% of the good art in toribash and almost never play a game, which makes me a little sad

your logic is invalid, you can't take art from someone just because they don't play
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Events like these are the rare case when there are permabanned accounts with lots of items and MS are nice enough to give them away instead of keeping in limbo. It will only be brought back if there are such accounts again and it definitely won't be a regular practice.

Ezalor alone has enough items to support this event for eternity.

Anyways It's an event, not a feature, so don't expect it to be a permanent auction.
Ezalor alone has enough items to support this event for eternity.

Those are items retrieved via bug abuse, they should have never existed in the first place. My point still stands.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Those are items retrieved via bug abuse, they should have never existed in the first place. My point still stands.

Why don't you sink everything on his account then? Or better yet wipe it completely Qi and all.

But back to the point I agree with what you said. This seems to be a very rare situation in where the person was wearing the art, had the full 512 sent to itempdump, and still owned the art by the time the art was redistributed. At least you guys are redistributing flames that were sunk, that's a lot less confusing than art.

Closed