Ranking
Original Post
Steam games
I have 100 dollars in my steam wallet.

Someone reccommend some games I could buy
Ummm some games ive been playing a lot lately have been Insurgency and a new game that came out called Kingdom I really enjoy it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Forgot to mention, when you are suggesting a game, please post the price on the side of it :v

Insurgency is a fighting game right?
Yes Insurgency is like a super hardcore Battlefield so like 1 shot kill sorta thing. I think Insurgency is $21(?) not sure I got it on a sale it might be $16.

Kingdom is kinda hard to explain there are some YouTube vids of it it's kinda just a pass the time game altho I find it a lot of fun and it's $16 I think
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
CS:GO. $15 USD.

Join us.

I actually considered this. But it seems like a game where you have to spend a lot of money on the items :v

Originally Posted by Flamesmash View Post
Yes Insurgency is like a super hardcore Battlefield so like 1 shot kill sorta thing. I think Insurgency is $21(?) not sure I got it on a sale it might be $16.

Kingdom is kinda hard to explain there are some YouTube vids of it it's kinda just a pass the time game altho I find it a lot of fun and it's $16 I think

Like Rainbow siege than?
friends talked me into getting gmod but i got bored of it quick. then there's don't starve, haven't played that one yet. rome 2 total war is beast but i think everyone's already on atilla

idk fam
Last edited by phail; Oct 27, 2015 at 03:56 AM.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
I actually considered this. But it seems like a game where you have to spend a lot of money on the items :v

Items are cosmetic only, what's more you can sell items that drop for you ingame, so if you don't care about cosmetics then you can earn money.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff