Toribash
Hi! Is there a function to get a joint rotation information similar to a bodypart rotation? get_joint_info( , ).rot and get_joint_rot( , ) dont seem to work. Thank you
Last edited by barbarbar; Feb 18, 2016 at 12:39 PM.
Joints have the same orientation as the body part they're moving. For example the elbow joint has the same rotation as the lower arm. So there is no need for a seperate function.
Signature temporarily out of order.
Originally Posted by psycore View Post
Joints have the same orientation as the body part they're moving. For example the elbow joint has the same rotation as the lower arm. So there is no need for a seperate function.

Hey, thank you! I've already tried that, was only unsure if its exactly same. Also there is 20 joints and 21 bodyparts, does groin has same rotation as stomach? I'm using stomach rotation for abs joint, am I right? Thanks!
Two body parts are always connected by a joint, so no two body parts necessarily have the same rotation. The abs control the rotation between stomach and groin. Here you can see which bone is which.
Signature temporarily out of order.
Step 1: Go to files
Step 2: Go to the tab on the left named computer. Click that.
Step 3: Go to your main hard drive or where you downloaded steam.
Step 4: Go to program files x86. If your steam file isnt there, then look in regular Program files.
Step 5: Go to steam.
Step 6: Go to steamapps.
Step 7: Go to common.
Step 8: Go in the toribash file.
Step 9: Go to the data file.
Step 10: Go to the scripts file.
Step 11: Drag your downloaded script into the scripts file.
To load it ingame on the startup menu click setup then uyils then scripts. Then you will click and load your script.
Hope I helped <3
Hi again! I'm working on another script. Is there a function to get all objects (spheres, cubes, cylinders) positions at the current frame?
I can get initial positions by parsing the mod file, however couldn't find functions.

Thanks!
-----
I think I found it. Should be get_obj_pos().

Found it here, as well as some others:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/tr...ibash_docs.txt

Back on a track!
Last edited by barbarbar; Dec 2, 2017 at 06:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by barbarbar View Post
Hi again! I'm working on another script. Is there a function to get all objects (spheres, cubes, cylinders) positions at the current frame?
I can get initial positions by parsing the mod file, however couldn't find functions.

Thanks!
-----
I think I found it. Should be get_obj_pos().

Found it here, as well as some others:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/tr...ibash_docs.txt

Back on a track!

Most (but not all) of the functions have documentation in the /data/sdk folder, so that should cover a good part of your list.

I'm going to see if we can have it updated with the newer functions.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Any efficient way to wait x amount of time? trying to wait for a player to win, and there's not much documentation on scripting yet
id use the "end_game" hook, and skip waiting altogether.

otherwise, there is the "enter_frame" hook, if you really need to check each frame for a particular thing